[2.5]Life based Elemental Inquisitor, Blade Flurry

"
THANHPOE wrote:
thank so much for the answer
Im still very confused about lv progress! ( im not good at lvling). i really hope this first league character can clear hard map ( never play t12+ before). But wat about off hand if i dont have vaal sceptre?

any good edps sword/dagger will suffice, you can play 1handed with shield (take the dualwield nodes later). when you level, the dps nodes from templar area (including the aoe nodes) and a good 2h weapon will kill everything, leveling till dried lake is very easy, maybe you should look up some leveling tips on youtube?

Last edited by Contractor on Dec 2, 2016, 2:29:39 PM
any tips on how to level this build ?
for league start just play any good weapon u have in hand - for axe/mace use sunder or earthquake, for 1h swords, dagger, claws use lacerate till u get BF, and for 2h swords use lacerate till u get cyclone. leveling shouldn't be troublesome. ;)
im sorry but still hard for me, just have 173damage lv30, WTH!
Your profile isn't public, I can't check your gear, if you make it public i could tell what you are missing ;)
Contractor,

What do you think of Ewar's Mirage as an offhand? I found one early and used it for levelling with a fast foil. Now I'm at 60 and haven't found something better at least on the tooltip. But given it is a sword I wonder if I am gimping myself and would be better off with a stat stick or better OH sword regardless of tooltip dps.

Have you tried the Elementalist node? Can save the other two resist nodes on the way to a jewel node and gives more debuffs. Thoughts?

Thanks!
Last edited by Praeter on Dec 5, 2016, 1:51:22 PM
Happy with this one:

Spoiler

Can survive beyond demon + breach monsters. 6k life @ lvl 88
Next upgrade is life % jewels and Dorian offhand
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Dec 5, 2016, 6:52:52 PM
"
Praeter wrote:
Contractor,

What do you think of Ewar's Mirage as an offhand? I found one early and used it for levelling with a fast foil. Now I'm at 60 and haven't found something better at least on the tooltip. But given it is a sword I wonder if I am gimping myself and would be better off with a stat stick or better OH sword regardless of tooltip dps.

Have you tried the Elementalist node? Can save the other two resist nodes on the way to a jewel node and gives more debuffs. Thoughts?

Thanks!

well it's not real "offhand" since its a sword too, so blade flurry will alternate between both weapons, so its kinda a disadvantage for you, since you want to hit hard, but with every second hit of ewars mirage you get just a low hit. doryanis is expensive at start of the league though... so i think ewars mirage may be okish (didnt try it though).

jewel nodes are worth 3 skill points, if you have at least 3 good rolls on the jewels. Elementalist node is an option too, its up to you ;) you have 5% more chance to inflict elemental status ailments, but when you are a crit built already, this becomes mediocre.

"
Vadash wrote:
Happy with this one:

Spoiler

Can survive beyond demon + breach monsters. 6k life @ lvl 88
Next upgrade is life % jewels and Dorian offhand

cool :) i see u did a bit different pathing and skipped the crit nodes on the left side. interesting. What's your base crit chance?
Last edited by Contractor on Dec 5, 2016, 7:36:05 PM

So the OP of this build isn't even doing this build anymore. He's doing a CI version with dual hand of wisdom's.

Thanks for wasting my fucking time following this
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Why are you mad?

1. This is my character, I'm free to do with him what i want. I didn't know the new uniques, now I'm trying something new.
2. I never said to follow my current build. The skill trees for the build in the thread are in the first post.

I apologize if I wasted your time, but I don't see myself at fault...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info