[2.5]Life based Elemental Inquisitor, Blade Flurry

That certainly works, you have two pathing points to gain access to duelist life nodes and some excellent IAS using this pathing. Yes you lose the double checking dodge, but perhaps can make up some difference by actually getting an easy 7-8k armor from split gear, which helps with physical spells and a bunch of other random damage the game throws at you.
yup, it's up to the player, what you prefer to have.

regarding the upcoming map mods (if they don't change it), i would say, it's pointless to invest heavily in armour/evasion, what most matters is the total hp/es pool, so you won't be affected too heavily by the new map mods.

edit: ele reflect can't be reduced by armour, so +max resis and high evasion are the better choices, so i would let iron reflexes out.
Last edited by Contractor on Nov 29, 2016, 1:15:45 PM
Do you see this as a glass cannon type build, what are your defences?

Do you think it's still worth using CWDT + Immortal Call when you have no reliable way of gaining endurance charges or would you suggest something else?
It's definitely a glass cannon build, leech keeps you alive.

CWDT + IC can be triggered without endurance charges. the warlord's mark in cdwt is to deal with reflect, so i have a bigger leech and chance is higher i won't die to reflect.

I like IC, because if i get large physical hits, i get temporarily immune to it and can leech my life back fast (which is the purpose of the cwdt + ic). There are not many other options for other skill gems, you could do a orb of storms + power charge on critical strike, combined with increased area of effect and increased critical strikes (to maintain power charges vs bosses).

I don't have much defenses, just acrobatics and 25% to evade attacks. instead of belly of the beast you could use carcass jack (more offensive) or lightning coil (more defensive). belly of the beast is just a cheap in-between option
Last edited by Contractor on Nov 30, 2016, 10:16:30 AM
any recommend for lvling bro?
i think its very had to lv up for me because very few damage node in templar area
it isn't hard at all, just play with a good 2h weapon (preferable uniques like geofris baptism), until you have the dualwield crit nodes. then try to get a sword with high elemental damage and fast attack speed, the most damage comes from the gems anyways (added cold + added lightning + WED)
Educate me - why have you chosen Point Blank in the skill tree when your character is melee?

Thx.
thank so much for the answer
Im still very confused about lv progress! ( im not good at lvling). i really hope this first league character can clear hard map ( never play t12+ before). But wat about off hand if i dont have vaal sceptre?
"
cbcd wrote:
Educate me - why have you chosen Point Blank in the skill tree when your character is melee?

Thx.

He hasn't. He goes past it but it is not selected.
Thanks for your clarification - that's what I get for looking at builds on my phone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info