Grimdawn thread

Someone give me chipped claws FUCK

or I'll eat you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2016, 5:42:15 PM
How come u need them? I'm playing my first char ssf, currently in vet hc lvl48 and have plenty, thought they're pretty common...

Go hunt more beasts, o mighty T-Rex ;-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
man every time I try get into that game I just can't. Just doesn't keep me in like POE does. May try it again soon see how it goes.
Wait isn't Grimdawn offline so you can hack it and get whatever you want? Why the need to trade? I only got to about level 50 so I'm not very knowledgeable about it, plus I always play offline/solo/self found so it's not like I would have tested trade.
"
Namcap wrote:
Wait isn't Grimdawn offline so you can hack it and get whatever you want? Why the need to trade? I only got to about level 50 so I'm not very knowledgeable about it, plus I always play offline/solo/self found so it's not like I would have tested trade.

Because there are peeps that do not want to hack their game and ruin their own experience just like there are peeps that do not want to RMT PoE and ruin their own experience (while risking getting permabanned).
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Zac89 wrote:
man every time I try get into that game I just can't. Just doesn't keep me in like POE does. May try it again soon see how it goes.

Yeah, same here. I thought it would bring me back to the days when I discovered PoE, but I can't fucking play Grim Dawn at all
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:

Because there are peeps that do not want to hack their game and ruin their own experience just like there are peeps that do not want to RMT PoE and ruin their own experience (while risking getting permabanned).

How is asking for free stuff on a different game's forum not ruining your game experience more than doing it yourself.
"
Namcap wrote:

How is asking for free stuff on a different game's forum not ruining your game experience more than doing it yourself.

Because you can also do the same thing in another forum with PoE. :D

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 21, 2016, 12:51:02 PM
"
Namcap wrote:

Naw I don't do that shit.

GIVE ME UR CLAWS PPL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Wazz72 wrote:
How come u need them? I'm playing my first char ssf, currently in vet hc lvl48 and have plenty, thought they're pretty common...

Go hunt more beasts, o mighty T-Rex ;-)

I've made them extinct at this point.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info