[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Sorry for sounding noobish but how do u get enough strength in this build?
Does Voidheart is a real musthave here?
I have another noobquestion: You are using Immortals Call for your defense setup on CWDT, yet i see nothing in your specc or gear that grants you endurance charges. How do you sustain them? Or do you simply use Immortal Call without any charges? Isnt it a rather shortlived buff if you dont do that?
Currently level 81 and having some issues.

Offensively, my tooltip in hideout is 5.5k. I realize my gem levels are low since I've just been leveling them myself. I don't have the currency to spend 10c each on 20/20 gems. How significant is the boost to dps if I bought a 20/20 blade flurry and left all other gems as is? What else can I do to see a dps jump to the levels others are reporting (70-100k tooltip).

Defensively, I have 6.5k ES and just barely resist capped. Pretty much no way to try and be ele weakness capped. In T11/12 maps, a white skeleton hits me for 40-50% of my life. Is this normal? It's not that big of the problem usually as long as I am able to keep hitting things and leeching back the life instantly but it feels incredibly sketchy when doing breaches. I have to be paying full attention 100% of the time because if I ever stop attacking enough mobs to full leech, I instantly die. Sometimes I just die anyway. Is this how I should expect the build to play?

Finally, I don't ever expect to be able to afford skyforth this league. How much reserved mana reduction do I actually need to use discipline, hatred and herald of ash? I have level 2 enlighten. If I pick up charisma under vaal pact, that's 12% and then the 4% node under CI, is that enough reduction to use all 3? Is it worth it to do this?

Thanks for the help.
Hey, how can I improve my damage output? I can only reach up to 36k tool tip damage with full buff (6charge, 3 frenzy, ToH, lion's roar, atziris promise, witchfire and vaal haste)
I'm having some trouble here damage wise. my stats with 6 charges and 4 utility flasks are:

WITH abyssus
http://imgur.com/a/QlckM

withOUT abyssus
http://imgur.com/a/cWUVZ

my profile is open for view of my tree/char. As shown in the pictures, I'm not achieving half of his damage and my crit multi is almost 100% less than his. At my current state, I completed all 4 guardians (almost all had a death except minatoar) for the first time ever and I tried shaper and only got past the first phase and then lost all the ports from there on out. Open to anything as long as it improves my character. Hope I provided enough info, thank you for everything.
Last edited by Perryhawk on Jan 9, 2017, 1:21:58 AM
I'm having trouble being able to run disciple/hatred/herald of ash. I don't have skyforth but I have 6% from conquerors efficiency/reduced mana reservation and i'm running enlighten support level 3. I only have 23 mana though, am I missing something?

Edit: I managed to get my mana up to 36 using different jewels and a ring and it seems as if I can function. In the shaper video he's got 85 mana out of 1000 or so, and i've got 36 out of 1228. I guess he's running reduced mana reservation with skyforth? I was considering a vaal orb on my level 3 enlighten but couldn't that make it lose a level?
Last edited by robvape on Jan 9, 2017, 3:01:22 AM
"
I'm having trouble being able to run disciple/hatred/herald of ash. I don't have skyforth but I have 6% from conquerors efficiency/reduced mana reservation and i'm running enlighten support level 3. I only have 23 mana though, am I missing something?

Edit: I managed to get my mana up to 36 using different jewels and a ring and it seems as if I can function. In the shaper video he's got 85 mana out of 1000 or so, and i've got 36 out of 1228. I guess he's running reduced mana reservation with skyforth? I was considering a vaal orb on my level 3 enlighten but couldn't that make it lose a level?

You need a level 4 enlighten to do that, not a level 3.
"
Astrohawke wrote:
Currently level 81 and having some issues.

Offensively, my tooltip in hideout is 5.5k. I realize my gem levels are low since I've just been leveling them myself. I don't have the currency to spend 10c each on 20/20 gems. How significant is the boost to dps if I bought a 20/20 blade flurry and left all other gems as is? What else can I do to see a dps jump to the levels others are reporting (70-100k tooltip).

Defensively, I have 6.5k ES and just barely resist capped. Pretty much no way to try and be ele weakness capped. In T11/12 maps, a white skeleton hits me for 40-50% of my life. Is this normal? It's not that big of the problem usually as long as I am able to keep hitting things and leeching back the life instantly but it feels incredibly sketchy when doing breaches. I have to be paying full attention 100% of the time because if I ever stop attacking enough mobs to full leech, I instantly die. Sometimes I just die anyway. Is this how I should expect the build to play?

Finally, I don't ever expect to be able to afford skyforth this league. How much reserved mana reduction do I actually need to use discipline, hatred and herald of ash? I have level 2 enlighten. If I pick up charisma under vaal pact, that's 12% and then the 4% node under CI, is that enough reduction to use all 3? Is it worth it to do this?

Thanks for the help.

with charisma and level 3 enlighten would be enough. i'm bf using with 79mana with same setup.
How much engery shield do i need to have if i gonna make uber atziri ? Normal is cake, but never done uber....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info