[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

I'm missing something, why do you want minion damage %?
Hi OP, could you show what your hideout dps (no flask, full aura with Increased AOE instead of Conc effct)

Will give this build a try next league :) looks good so far.
"
RawrSlox wrote:
I'm missing something, why do you want minion damage %?

Because "Increases and reductions to Minion Damage also affects you". So you got 140% increased damage if you dual wield.
Heres my gear

gear

I don't understand how its possible to get full resist's with this many uniques. My damage is awesome but I'm so squishy it sucks.

Got enough resists, but still need 25 str while having it on amulet and belt. So hard to min max all this gear.
Last edited by evenson on Nov 27, 2016, 12:01:24 AM
Nice build. Like the fact you use Claws - they need some love.
I also like the Micro's you have, looks badass.

But fuck this GGG Balance. Next league will be Balanced Furry Meta with Poison abuse. I better play some Pokemon Moon stuff or Shin Megami 4 - Apocalypse
Very good build, can it walk with pathfinder? And what would be the best skill tree for you?
Pretty nice but definitly not the fastest kill, the current probably fastest is the Signal Shot kill from Blasting Cap with his mirrored gear around 7 million dps
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
How about playing this build in a new league will it work?
What about the Ascendency?
What should i take first for smoother leveling ?
Abyssus, Voidheart, Assassin's MORE poison/bleed damage and high-ranged melee skill, that can even use fortify and "more melee damage on full life" support. Everything works just too good.

Making skill that uses melee modifiers/mechanics, stacking damage and that has very high range same time - it's just some horrible mistake to make. Like Blade vortex has really low range but insane damage (will be nerfed i guess), but need some reliable def (not only avoid but also strong phys mitigate or you'll get oneshot in melee sooner or later) to survive and very high amount of aoe radius to be comfortable to play. Blade flurry don't has such weakness and can use fortify and conc effect and still'll have 40units range (15% from passive's, 19% from skill gem, 134% - 134/4=100.5% range). Caster/totem builds too can use Blade flurry for fortify (42.5 units base range or near that), not so effectively, but that's not good for game balance too i think. Even if ggg nerf it, nothing can change, melee items/mechanics just too strong for high-ranged melee skill. Range of skill must be nerfed in first place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info