[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Rufnet wrote:
nice setup u got, considering swapping to a similiar, since i feel a lil squishy on rly hard / high tier maps

its mostly just lil my gear, havent made upgrades since forever and diddnt found anything better

so my question is how mutch tanky is the setup with 11k + es, i guess iam trying to figure out how mutch abyss hurts :D

either way, gotta i get more es if u plan on lvling it further

with abyss and dual claws youll only have about 7-8k es with top end gear
"
m_flower wrote:
I`ve made some investments (claws, voidheart) but 7300 ES is a little bit to low for me to feel safe :(

Spoiler

how much mana do u have unreserved with enlighten 3 and skyforth and 4% on tree from my caculations ill only have about 80 mana is that enough?
"
Deadmaux wrote:
Thanks for the write up. I have been lurking in the thread since its inception a while back. This was a rough league starter, but sticking with it paid off. I found myself oscillating between dual wield and claw/shield. I decided to go with the claw shield variant (puts me at 12-13k es) because even with full buffs and potions I could still manage to 1 shot myself to reflect. Other than some minor tweaks to gear here and there, I believe I have everything optimized for map clearing.

Spoiler

Thanks again!

Your gear setup is just.. insane. Barring even the headhunter... how is it so many people in this thread already casually have Skyforths?? And how many runs for BF enchant on Abyssus?? Just crazy..

EDIT : Would be interesting to hear your (not even 3 week?) journey to this GG gear ^^
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
Last edited by Daegon on Dec 21, 2016, 5:19:16 PM
"
Daegon wrote:
"
Deadmaux wrote:
Thanks for the write up. I have been lurking in the thread since its inception a while back. This was a rough league starter, but sticking with it paid off. I found myself oscillating between dual wield and claw/shield. I decided to go with the claw shield variant (puts me at 12-13k es) because even with full buffs and potions I could still manage to 1 shot myself to reflect. Other than some minor tweaks to gear here and there, I believe I have everything optimized for map clearing.

Spoiler

Thanks again!

Your gear setup is just.. insane. Barring even the headhunter... how is it so many people in this thread already casually have Skyforths?? And how many runs for BF enchant on Abyssus?? Just crazy..

cause its path of rmt that's why I farm 8+ hours a day since the league started and if I didn't hit a random chaos 900+ es chest I wouldn't ever have enough to buy em lol
Last edited by joshyburger33 on Dec 21, 2016, 5:17:44 PM
[Z1V6N8]
Last edited by lukaszbaca9 on Dec 22, 2016, 3:31:37 AM
"
Daegon wrote:
"
Deadmaux wrote:

Spoiler

Thanks again!

EDIT : Would be interesting to hear your (not even 3 week?) journey to this GG gear ^^

Got in early on Chayula farming. My auramancer friend and I have run probably 70+ chayula breaches? buy splinters from 1:1 to 1:1.7 ratio and run them. Costs around 2-2.5 ex for a run, make about 3-5 ex per run on average with selling blessings, uniques, and ID's for the challenge completion. Doing that it was relatively easy to fund skyforth and some miscellaneous niche jewelery / jewels. The headhunter was a cadiro purchase after getting t7 zana map affix. I put it on almost every map i run now.
Last edited by Deadmaux on Dec 21, 2016, 7:54:48 PM
whats a good substitute for skyforths? I really cant justifie spending 30+ exalts on them do I really need them to do end bosses like guardians shaper uber atziri?

You don't need skyforths for any content, just got to 2 guardians now but they were rather easy (bleed/poison immune is alright, you have enough damage without it), it's just that skyforth is the gg item that allows you to have 3 auras active without spending passive and more importantly, solves your stun problems. I have dropped HoA and am running stun immune flask, with that setup everything in maps melts and guardians go down decently quickly. With skyforth, taste of hate and couple other upgrades (elusive helm enchant...), I imagine they will start melting too.
"
joshyburger33 wrote:
whats a good substitute for skyforths? I really cant justifie spending 30+ exalts on them do I really need them to do end bosses like guardians shaper uber atziri?

Skyforth saves 1 passive point and 1 jew socket for mana reservation and 1 gem socket in 6-link for faster attacks.

It's good to have it, but it's not necessary.
Just a quick update, I'm level 75 in Breach HardCore right now. Doing decently well with Blade Flurry, still leveling up and upgrading gear. I'll post another update later.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info