[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

No tree links anymore : /
"
lo4th wrote:
No tree links anymore : /

I've checked the links, they are working as of this post. What exactly is the issue?
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hi, I apologize for my inexperience, but after buying claws, belt, and put the tree for CI, I see no chaos, what do you think I'm wrong? I only see physical damage. Thanks in advance.
"
Hi, I apologize for my inexperience, but after buying claws, belt, and put the tree for CI, I see no chaos, what do you think I'm wrong? I only see physical damage. Thanks in advance.

No Chaos? Damage or Resistance?
Your damage is scaled from mainly Physical Damage via Poison, not chaos damage. You can't see Posion DPS on the tooltip.
Here are the pictures. The little chaos that you see is because I tried to put the passives up to Force Shaper that was not there before. But without it the chaos damage was not there.

I used these passives tree

This is the tooltip
Last edited by trottolinomoroso on Jul 17, 2017, 4:21:30 PM
Hi, thanks for special build. But i have one question : Is these wrong ? Please help me, thank you.

Shaper down!

Picked up the game again last month for the first time since 2013 and have been rebuilding my Dagger assassin bit by bit according to this guide and it just feels great now.

Dropped the shield a couple of days ago and it made a massive difference - however it did make me go out and spend 50ex on getting the ES up to a decent level again as the dude became very rippy.

Anyways - 10k ES and a fairly modest 2.6M DPS according to path of building (ooops - did some tweaks in PoB and apparently it's 27M with Hubris and 56M with abyssus). My first fight with Shaper was mostly about learning the mechanics and the 2nd try he went down nicely.

"
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Last edited by AlmightyPatman on Jul 24, 2017, 6:06:24 AM
Hi, very interested in this build.

One question i have is regarding the upcoming 3.0 update, would the nerf to ES be disastrous to this build? Do you have an alternate tree for life builds?

Thank you!
"
evilrulz37 wrote:

One question i have is regarding the upcoming 3.0 update, would the nerf to ES be disastrous to this build? Do you have an alternate tree for life builds?

Thank you!

ES mostly destroyed, poison destroyed, unchained will have to completely revise this for 3.0. Play while you can until that. It's really fun.
"
evilrulz37 wrote:

Thank you!

The ES nerfs (especially vaal pact) are very heavy. I have a back-up life based version of the build that's a bit different but very powerful.

I'm still waiting on their final changes for 3.0. I'll post updates as we go along.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info