[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
whoismiked wrote:
"
Hi,
First off thanks for the build.
I am at level 73 currently. If I don't run blood rage on the budget build. What would be better?
Haste or Blasphemy + Poachers Mark?

I'm confused by your question because I don't know how those options are related.

Blood rage is spell that you cast (does not reserve mana)

Blasphemy-Curse or Haste are auras (reserve mana)

By not running blood rage you will not suddenly have more mana to reserve for another aura ...

Sorry for the confusion. If I use poachers mark, I get frenzy charges and reserve only 35% compared to haste's 50%. This gives me mana to reserve for say herald of ash (more damage) or Arctic armor(damage reduction) and Discipline. So I was thinking if I can rely on frenzy charges to improve attack speed instead of haste as I think I don't really need the movement speed from Haste.
Can I have a tree for level 92? What can be removed from the now available?))
Last edited by TornadoWP on Apr 24, 2017, 3:53:13 AM
Have about 30ex looking for any ideas on anything else I can upgrade. Thinking about getting 940ES+ regalia and giving current one to GF. May be some perfect rolled scourge claws? Maybe legacy Taste of Hate? Level 21/20 gems? Ring or Gloves upgrade? Crystal Belt ?

Anyone have any ideas for my 30ex?

Im at 91% chance to hit against Shaper.
Around 9.4K ES

Please don't say Void Maniuplation :P

Edit:

Also have my old helmet for sale if anyone is looking. I can do 5.5ex for someone if they mention this thread and you are going to use it.

Last edited by kushorange on Apr 24, 2017, 11:57:01 AM
"
"
kushorange wrote:
"

Yes, you can do your build as you wish. However, I 100% disagree with your statement that crit multi is more damage. It is not, not with the setup presented in the guide (with actual videos and gear selection in path of building). Void Manipulation (if your build is min/maxed properly) will give you much more damage. Please point out these poison immune mobs that are giving you this much trouble (i haven't found any). The toughest one that I can think of are the poison immune guardians, but they die in a second. So for 99.99% of the rest of the game, poison is unaffected.

Either you are not min/maxing correctly with your build (i.e. not using the correct flasks, gear, tree nodes) or some other variable is off that's not being revealed by you. We don't know your exact setup (gear, flasks, tree...etc), perhaps if you try to show what exactly you are using we can find out why you are not getting the numbers you should be.

Leech is not a problem at all, not sure how you are losing leech. It does not make any sense at all.

Don't forget that across the board all mobs have much less chaos resistance than all the other resistances. So by default the initial chaos hit will do more damage than the other types.

My profile is public with both my scourge characters being available to see. Why isn't yours?

Almost all your videos are the same ones from last league which is when you were using/recommending the crit multi gem. Where are the videos with the void gem? You even call it "world's fastest shaper kill" so wouldn't there be a new "world's fastest shaper kill" with the new void gem? I'm not being serious here, but my point still stands.

Yes, Poison Immune guardians are what I was referring. Besides shaper/atziri what other bosses can we use to demonstrate dps?

Most people aren't in standard with mirror items. They are playing league with the items they can trade and grind for. So yes, having an easier time with poison immune guardians is more important than killing shaper 5 sec faster - in my opinion.

I already said why I believe crit multi is the better choice, but there is certainly merits to the void manipulation gem and setups where it could be better. This is just my experience though.

First of all, I don't have time to post a brand new video for every fight. I am currently playing Legacy league (and Hardcore) on my stream, the build has been re-crafted and re-tested on live stream. The tree and the gear/links have been updated accordingly for 2.6, which is what you should be following. However, these statements have nothing to do with your original issue/subject so let's stick to that.

Only 2 of the guardians are poison immune, the other 2 are not. So your point does not stand. Literally for the rest of the 99.99% of the game you wish to do less damage? It does not make logical sense. I took a glimpse at your character, and you are not even using a void heart or the optimal damage flasks (thus you are not min/maxing properly according to the guide). You are also safer from reflect with the void gem.

Did you watch the Path of Building video that I've posted in the guide (it's done for legacy league)? It literally shows you all the gear that's used. Watch the video carefully (you can even skip to the end to see everything). Your build is different compared to what's posted in the guide, which is fine, but please do not generalize that crit multi is better than void manipulation.

Again, you can play your build however you like, but please do not make false statements that do not apply to this guide. You can make your own version of the build and post a guide about it where you do not wish to use poison stacks. My build is min/maxed for optimal total damage output that utilizes all sources of damage.

You didn't look at the right character. I have two. You looked at the once from last league. The flasks on that character are changed based on the map. When running vaults or strands I use a dying sun because I don't need the damage and the extra AOE is better for clear speed. Last league did not have legacy voidheart so I had more damage/ehp with a steel ring. All that extra flat physical made crit multi even better choice.

While I still think Crit multi is more damage if using Herald of Ash and Taste of Hate. I respect you opinion and want you to look at the this leagues character.

Either way, I appreciate any advice even if we disagree on that one thing and I appreciate you making the build guide.
Last edited by kushorange on Apr 24, 2017, 11:41:09 AM
double post, my bad
Last edited by kushorange on Apr 24, 2017, 11:54:00 AM
"
kushorange wrote:
Have about 30ex looking for any ideas on anything else I can upgrade. Thinking about getting 940ES+ regalia and giving current one to GF. May be some perfect rolled scourge claws? Maybe legacy Taste of Hate? Level 21/20 gems? Ring or Gloves upgrade? Crystal Belt ?

Around 9.4K ES

Edit:

Also have my old helmet for sale if anyone is looking. I can do 5.5ex for someone if they mention this thread and you are going to use it.

there is not much worth to spend currency on because tehre wouldnt be a good upgrade effect, unless u upgrade to Abyssus. But when upgrading to Abyssus 30ex wouldnt be enough to make it smooth.
So I suggest u just help ur GF ;)

IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Apr 24, 2017, 12:18:57 PM
Can you post a stat screen at hideout with no buffs for us to easy refer?
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
kushorange wrote:

Around 9.4K ES

Edit:

there is not much worth to spend currency on because tehre wouldnt be a good upgrade effect, unless u upgrade to Abyssus. But when upgrading to Abyssus 30ex wouldnt be enough to make it smooth.

I have an Abyssus already. I prefer a Hubris, by far.
"
kushorange wrote:
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
kushorange wrote:

Around 9.4K ES

Edit:

I have an Abyssus already. I prefer a Hubris, by far.

the expensive part of using Abyssus is not Abyssus itself but the gear u need to make the build smooth with it.
when u have reached that, u will never prefer a hubris again ;)
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Apr 24, 2017, 2:13:10 PM
"
Lawyne wrote:

the expensive part of using Abyssus is not Abyssus itself but the gear u need to make the build smooth with it.
when u have reached that, u will never prefer a hubris again ;)

Tell me what makes an Abyssus "smooth"

Also I picked up this on my lunch break for 20ex.

Still gotta color/craft it but it will put me over 10k ES for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info