[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Doesn't that build have major issues with reflect?
Given each hit is so heavy on phys and elem, will he not one shoot himself before being able to insta leech back?
"
evenson wrote:
Heres my gear

gear

I don't understand how its possible to get full resist's with this many uniques. My damage is awesome but I'm so squishy it sucks.

Got enough resists, but still need 25 str while having it on amulet and belt. So hard to min max all this gear.

That's where the fun comes in (for me at least), min/maxing the entire build. I looked at your tree, I would recommend getting resistances on Jewels. It's possible to get 20%+ to all resistances on a single jewel.

"
Very good build, can it walk with pathfinder? And what would be the best skill tree for you?

Personally I would not recommend path finder. To really make this build work properly, you should go shadow assassin.

"
Pjey wrote:
How about playing this build in a new league will it work?

The short answer is yes. If you don't have scourge claws, then go with the best claws you can get (either unique or rare). PoE is a progression game, so you should balance your build based on the the gear that you have available. Once you are able to get scourge claws (level 70+) then start using them and your damage should skyrocket.

"
Achyles wrote:
What about the Ascendency?
What should i take first for smoother leveling ?

Go for Deadly Infusion first.

"
Zepepsico wrote:
Doesn't that build have major issues with reflect?
Given each hit is so heavy on phys and elem, will he not one shoot himself before being able to insta leech back?

Single mob reflect, no, simply tap the skill one time and the reflect mob will die and you should be fine. Maps with Reflect Mods, you can work around that via several ways (i.e. Dyadian Dawn, physical to lightning gem, drop hatred...etc).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 27, 2016, 11:36:12 AM
How does dual wield scourge damage compare with dual wield loath bane + death's hand?
"
NOTE: ADDED CI VERSION TO THE GUIDE (VERY POWERFUL!)

This is my version of the BladeFlurry min/maxed to the max, that utilizes several mechanics and synergies to achieve maximum damage. It melts all bosses and maps. We utilize the Scourge Claws (140% Increased Global Damage!, double dips on poison/bleed). Below you will find two versions, CI and LL. Go with whichever you prefer, however I recommend CI (more es and more damage).

You can find all my builds at the following link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1689872

Videos:
Below you will find videos of full Shaper and Uber Atziri runs. Face-tanking, no problem!

CI Videos:
World's Fastest Shaper Kill?

LL Videos:
3rd FastER Deathless Shaper Run
Deathless Uber Atziri Deletion
Deathless Shaper Deletion
2nd Deathless Shaper Run

My Twitch Stream: Original Caturai

Screenshot of Offense Tab (CI Version): 114,000+ TOOL-TIP DAMAGE!!!
Keep in mind that this is not the REAL DPS. The real DPS is much higher. The tool-tip does not include the poison and bleed damage (that's also boosted by 140% Increased damage, thanks to Scourge Claws). This is with 6 power charges, flasks, blood rage, Warchief Totem (no vinktar flask, no headhunter belt, no aurabot).

Class Tree:
The best class for this build is Shadow-Assasssin.

CI Version:
Lvl 95 Assassin

Low-Life Version:
Lvl 95 Assassin

How it works:
The synergy in this specific build utilizes 100% critical (and a lot of crit-multi) along with 100% poison and bleed on each attack. To achieve such high critical chance and damage we must go with the Shadow Assassin class (power charges give us more crit-chance and more multiplier damage). Assassin also provides us with 100% MORE poison damage (with crits) along with 100% more bleed damage against enemies that are maimed.

The main weapon that we are using is "The Scourge" claw. This claw is extremely powerful (if not too OP), especially since we are dual wielding it. Dual wielding gives us 10% MORE attack speed, 15% additional block chance, and 20% MORE Attack Physical damage. On top of this, the claws give us 140% increased global damage (since we are dual wielding). This means that our physical, poison, and bleed damage is increased by 140%. On top of that, you can get "Minions deal % increased damage" on jewels/gear (and enchantments) and that will provide even more increased global damage. So, you are getting much more increased global damage than just 140% from the claws. The claws also give us a flat 2% life leech, combined with all the gear and tree our life leech is about 4%.

Keep in mind that you can still make your own changes. You can further increase the damage by using something like Blood Rage as a buff. The build is flexible and you should make changes according to your preference/needs. You can even sacrifice damage and go with claw/shield.

Bandits:
Skill Point - 8% Attack speed - Max Power Charge (+1)

Auras:
Discipline
Hatred (more cold damage, enemies shatter)

Curses:
Vulnerability (Increases physical damage, and damage over time (bleed/poison))

OR

Assassin's Mark (increases your critical over the cap and boosts damage, also provides power charges when mapping)

Buffs:
Ice Golem (critical chance, accuracy)
Herald of Ash (really great damage boost, especially for mapping)
Blood Rage (MORE damage, attack-speed, and life leech)

Totems:
Wither Totem (7% MORE chaos/poison damage per stack, also slows enemies down)

OR

Warchief totem (1.18 physical melee multiplier)

Gear/Links:
Besides the required uniques, the rest of the gear should be rare ES gear with the focus on capping out resistances and getting flat accuracy rating. Everyone will have different gear, with that said, you should balance the build out based on what you have. It is extremely important to get enough accuracy. I would say that you should aim to get at least 85% hit chance (90%+ prefered). The reason why accuracy is important is because it first rolls to determine if your attack will actually "hit." If the attack hits, then it will roll again to see if your "hit" will be a critical strike or not.

Required Gear:

My Current Gear (CI Version):
Since we do a lot of damage, you can drop one of the claws and use an ES shield. Keep in mind that if you do use claw/shield that you will have to modify the tree slightly since some of the nodes are "dual wield" based. At the end of the day, make changes to fit your needs/wants. The voidheart ring can either be a legacy or non-legacy, it doesn't really matter.

If you don't have Skyforth boots, you can use normal ES boots instead (for ES/res). In your 6-link replace the faster attacks gem with Power Charge On Crit.

My Current Gear (Low-Life Version):
If you don't have a Shavronne's then you can go CI with an ES armor. We go low life to fit in more auras/buffs to increase our damage (in this case Shavronne's is required). The voidheart ring can either be a legacy or non-legacy, it doesn't really matter.

If you don't have Skyforth boots, you can use normal ES boots instead (for ES/res). In your 6-link replace the faster attacks gem with Power Charge On Crit.

Jewels:
These are the current jewels that I'm using. Jewels should be used to fulfill any requirements that are missing (i.e. resistances, ES...etc). For damage, "Minions Deal % Increased Damage" is the highest priority stat after attack speed.

Primary:
Attack Speed (highest priority)
Minions Deal % Increased Damage (highest priority, global damage increase)
% Increased Physical Damage
% To Global Critical Strike Multiplier
% Increased Maximum Energy Shield
% Increased Accuracy Rating
% Increased Damage Over Time (boosts poison and bleed only)

Optional:
Elemental Resistances (if needed)
Stats/Attributes (STR/DEX/INT if needed)

Flasks:
These are some of the flasks that I use. You can switch them out per your preference. Flasks should be used based on circumstances.

"
CraZplayah wrote:
How does dual wield scourge damage compare with dual wield loath bane + death's hand?

I don't have a Loath Bane to test with, however, from the few Shaper videos that I've seen where people used Loath Bane with blade flurry I can tell you that this build kills Shaper faster. This would suggest that dual wield scourge claws do more damage (suggest, not prove).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Bro post real gear you use... This thread is misleading, you had at least 2 MIRRORED pieces during video recording.

Difference between regular 2 ex neck and mirrored one is astronomical.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Bro post real gear you use... This thread is misleading, you had at least 2 MIRRORED pieces during video recording.

Used similar gears, as stated by 2 peoples already the tooltip is 16k, 28k~ flasks, charges up. I am wondering too.. :)
What makes the CI version do more damage?
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Nov 27, 2016, 4:06:48 PM
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Misleading? No, only a misunderstanding. Astronomical? No, not for this build. I have updated the video section with new video using normal amulet/ring.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK7XC0TQVzg

"
Qaen wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Used similar gears, as stated by 2 peoples already the tooltip is 16k, 28k~ flasks, charges up. I am wondering too.. :)

Please post your full gear and tree. You are obviously missing something critical. I can't help you if you don't show me exactly what you are using.

"
Grocery wrote:
What makes the CI version do more damage?

Replacing critical multiplier with "Melee Damage on Full Life Support" gives us more damage. We also get more ES.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 27, 2016, 4:14:30 PM
"

Please post your full gear and tree. You are obviously missing something critical.

Been playing the build a bit more. I switched to abyssus, and indeed i'm reaching 100k ish tooltip with HoA - hatred - vaal haste - Taste - promise - lion's roar - conc effect

I'll get my hands on a witchbrew, the difference I notice in clearspeed comes from that obviously considering the power of the flask.

I keep dying time to time with abyssus, but that comes from a lack of practice at encounters.

Conclusion : nevermind, all working good here.

But to be honest, the claws are doing an amazing job considering how BAD the claws nodes are vs the dagger ones. Wondering about a Loath bane + scourge offhand too.

Btw you got sick gloves mate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info