[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Hi, I'm kinda done with basic gearing and wanted to ask the experts what's the best next upgrade for me, gear:

Jewels:
"
Vallenhael wrote:

Currently pending between upgrading belt and upgrading weapon, though weapon upgrade seems to be around 10-15 ex for me if I want more than a 0.5-1% upgrade.

Also, how do you guys handle dots? Like 80% of my deaths are getting ignited and poisoned by some mobs without any enemies being around for miles and then desperatly spamming enduring cry hoping to outreg the dmg, which does not always work :D

P.s.: Ja ponimaju kak po russki, tak po anglijski, no u menja netu kyrilskoy klaviaturi.

Edit: Got
now, belt it is I guess :D
Last edited by Vallenhael on Aug 26, 2017, 3:40:23 AM

Went to this build and it goes pretty well, gratz on it, rekting shaper like hell !
Awesome build thanks again
Last edited by lqte on Aug 26, 2017, 6:40:42 AM
Is their a PoB link for this? Cant find it...Lol
Been playing around with a few different settings.

This probably will be the final setup with atziri's acuity.
Sybil's ring not needed with the 25% reflect reduction from pantheon and an other 10% reduction from the Primeval Force notable.
Only downside to the shaper's gloves corrupted with ele weakness on hit is that you have to cast ele weakness manually but it's a level 20 curse instead of a level 10-12.

Over 5.3 million dps on shaper with the concentrated effect and chance to bleed ancestral protector totem settings. All flasks popped and ele weakness. 5.8 million after being hit.
Over 3.2 million dps on trash mobs while mapping with increased area of effect and ruthless supports, blood rage, only diamond and taste of hate flasks popped. No curse, no totem.

No bullshit numbers, just realistic stats. One shots everything, hits shaper for more than 50% of his life during the beam. Kills guardians in seconds if you place your totem correctly.

Edit: updated the pastebin (it's set on maximum shaper/guardians dps)
Example of a Shaper run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgkLleF_Bzo far from the greatest but it's the only that I recorded.

https://pastebin.com/n5jvTvMU
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Aug 27, 2017, 1:47:06 PM

Hi guys i got a question. I was doing more dmg with scaeva + the rare sword, than im doing right now with the doyanis. On the tool tip, with scaeva i was round 11k, and now with doryanis im on 7.5 k dmg.
I know the tool tip its not always right, but i can feel it playing that mobs are harder to kill now. Any advice?? ive just spend a bunch of C on that doryanis :(:
Thx a lot!
"
allenquique wrote:

Hi guys i got a question. I was doing more dmg with scaeva + the rare sword, than im doing right now with the doyanis. On the tool tip, with scaeva i was round 11k, and now with doryanis im on 7.5 k dmg.
I know the tool tip its not always right, but i can feel it playing that mobs are harder to kill now. Any advice?? ive just spend a bunch of C on that doryanis :(:
Thx a lot!

I don't think that's possible. Doryani's gave me way more dps on pob than a 335 pdps crit jewelled foil.
Do you have physical to lightning support gem? Do you have the Winter Spirit notable?
Should be all good.
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
"
allenquique wrote:

Thx a lot!

I don't think that's possible. Doryani's gave me way more dps on pob than a 335 pdps crit jewelled foil.
Do you have physical to lightning support gem? Do you have the Winter Spirit notable?
Should be all good.

Im still missing Winter spirit, should be that! thx mate.
BTW great variation of the build u´ve posted, im gonna take a big look on it. Pretty interesting to have primaeval insted of sibyl´s.
Thx again!
Why everyone is suddenly using Maim over the Ruthless?
"
evilmindcz wrote:
Why everyone is suddenly using Maim over the Ruthless?

Was wondering the same
Which one is better to use as main-hand? I have no clue on how to check DPS. Tooltip sucks.

I use this as support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info