[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

1.4 million PoB dps against shaper enough for smooth kills?
I don't understand the translation for the mana issues part. I'm currently lvl 28, and I can't keep my mana up spamming BF. What should I do?
What is a better upgrade for me? 6L, better weapon or taste of hate(or another thing)?
Here's my current progress with your build.

I'm currently level 88 and have 6470 life and 11,377 Ave Dmg with Inc AOE while in Sarn. SO thats 11.3k with absolutely no buffs, without conc effect and without any quality on lvl 19 gems. PoB says i have much higher damage than I think I actually have, so I don't trust it completely.

I'm going to try and get a good rare with a high life roll and armor or a belly. The issue I have with going coil is that it wastes at least 2 jewel slots, and means we can get shocked from any physical attack that does enough damage. It's ~80 life roll is also the only means of mitigating ele damage. I may try one eventually though most probably it will be with a lvl4 enlighten, running PoL, Hatred and HoA. Another issue with Coil is it's evasion roll and low armor roll while using Unwavering stance.

I think if we wee running an evasion build, coil would be excellent as it would stop the big hits that get through from 1-shotting us. Using a rare we can get 7k hp, or even 7.5k with a belly.

Hmm, many things to think about!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Hey

I've changed a couple of things about the build to make it clear safer.

This will probably be close to my final setup, though I will swap out a jewel when facing shaper and i need to get better mods on diamond flask. I will also swap quicksilver for a taste of hate.

I use The Red Dream jewel so that I constantly get 3 seconds of immortal call. I feel this is the safest way to mitigate physical damage attacks while mapping as it's passive and works on curse immune maps. Due to using a different armor, I have a spare jewel slot so i use this directly under barbarism.

Not having the auras in the weapons means I can turn off BR while keeping them on, and keeping the frenzy charges. I do have to manually cast ice golem though which is the drawback. I can put ice golem in place of Vaal Trap, though we'll see which one becomes more important.

The build is pretty much complete, it's just min/maxing the jewels and gems, grinding exp and maybe upgrading armor, accessories eventually.

Current Level: 88
Current HP: 6408
Current DPS: 2.4 mil without shocked.

Good build!

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Aug 23, 2017, 3:13:29 AM
TkheN, 2nd lab = always full mana
cellosnake7, abyssus lower %. 41% max, amulet same your but + multipl 25% min. better weapon
hmcg020, abyssus only with coil. ye u have 6.4k hp, but i think what u rly have big problem vs phys take damage without coil and basalt flask. and big problem for reflect on end-game t14+ monsters.
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
How u solve mana regen with this build? :O Out of Mana pretty often
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey

I've changed a couple of things about the build to make it clear safer.

This will probably be close to my final setup, though I will swap out a jewel when facing shaper and i need to get better mods on diamond flask. I will also swap quicksilver for a taste of hate.

I use The Red Dream jewel so that I constantly get 3 seconds of immortal call. I feel this is the safest way to mitigate physical damage attacks while mapping as it's passive and works on curse immune maps. Due to using a different armor, I have a spare jewel slot so i use this directly under barbarism.

Not having the auras in the weapons means I can turn off BR while keeping them on, and keeping the frenzy charges. I do have to manually cast ice golem though which is the drawback. I can put ice golem in place of Vaal Trap, though we'll see which one becomes more important.

The build is pretty much complete, it's just min/maxing the jewels and gems, grinding exp and maybe upgrading armor, accessories eventually.

Current Level: 88
Current HP: 6408
Current DPS: 2.4 mil without shocked.

Good build!

Dude, that foil :O
How much did you pay for it ?
Last edited by miChaaaaaaa on Aug 23, 2017, 1:39:29 PM
After 2nd laba - u forgot that its "mana"
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv

Report Forum Post

Report Account: