[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

ah okay, got that but and updated the tree

https://pastebin.com/2nXy4FSf

also i'm gonna search for other jewels thanks for that . Verry enjoyable build btw. Good job
Too obvious! Russian guy just threw off any abuse machanics and made a build to fill new meta and yet nobody to face that insane damage. Consider around 500 replies here since 3.0 wailing " Not close to doing that half DPS as yours"
Yup, his deeps is pretty insane isn't it? Whenever the community does not get to play with their OP toys, they throw a tantrum, and quit the game, never realizing the kind of potential they could have had without abusing double dipping/energy shield BS, XD, at least it is fun watching them QQ over in that thread.

Good news is, status effect focused builds are perfectly balanced/viable when 3.0 hits, and can still be quite powerful similar to other builds, they just do not get to overly OP levels by scaling off other attacks, and now peeps who want to focus on status effect damage has TONS of new tools in 3.0 that they never would have gotten beforehand if they want to focus on dealing DOT damage, but I am getting off topic here.

It is like he knew that GGG would nerf all the double dipping builds in a couple months when he made the build at patch 2.4, and then tried to figure out ways to go around the double dipping loss, and other abuse mechanics while still being cheap, and still maintain insane DPS, and then just stealthily made a build just for that occasion, so his build could be the meta at that point, and as a way to say screw the abuse mechanics, he does not need them to be powerful, it worked perfectly, the timing couldn't have been any better, XD.

I think the only one who surpassed his DPS pre-3.0 was that assassin 134 mill DPS poison/bleeding build I posted the link to 2-3 pages ago, but he abused EVERY SINGLE MECHANIC to get to that, and was geared in full mirrors, and I learned that he could have had much more than that build using the same kind of stuff that builds had if he wants to when he replied to that post. It was difficult doing half of 19mill DPS even before the 3.0 patch, with double dipping, XD.

Now, on to the guide itself. I can't believe this, while I was busy leveling some peeps in this game, he decided to update this guide to 3.0, AND he decided to make it much more detailed, and look much more like a formal guide than before, XD. Glad to see that not much has changed in 3.0 for this build in particular, outside of a few gem changes, and maybe some different nodes to accomodate for the changing of the gems/passive tree when 3.0 hits in particular, it means I do not have to modify everything that much.

BTW mahsepp, I noticed that the DPS you calculated in the guide is still in the 2.6 patch, do you think your DPS would be higher than the 19mill DPS you have pre-3.0 when the patch hits making it even more insane? It just might due to the changes GGG puts into the game that might favor the build, or do you think it would stay the same? I guess time will tell, when you begin testing the DPS of the build out when it does drop, and put the results of it in POEbuild, let me know of the results! XD.

I guess the only problem I have is that, I might have a hard time dividing my time between this build, and a really nice support/tank build I picked up(in case you are curious/want to look over them, here are the links to them, my auramancer support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1840451, and my immortal block focused tank build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1647240.) Might also find a necromancer build, and some other DPS builds to fill the void, and test them out later on, but for now, these are my 3 mains, though this one is going to be my most played one.
Last edited by marke34 on Jun 25, 2017, 10:49:39 PM
Yes i have beta 3.0
Yes, my build will dont have any nerf and in 3.0 i calculated my DPS.
My current DPS = 20M
in 3.0 i have 19M DPS.
And its only for 119/122 points and without panteon.
I hope what GGG added more points from 8/9/10 acts and total max not 122, mb 125 points.
Well, i think that yes, i rly will be have more DPS in 3.0 and more methods for survive from panteon.
===============================================
 My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Jun 26, 2017, 10:18:16 AM
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
Yes i have beta 3.0
Yes, my build will dont have any nerf and in 3.0 i calculated my DPS.
My current DPS = 20M
in 3.0 i have 19M DPS.
And its only for 119/122 points and without panteon.
I hope what GGG added more points from 8/9/10 acts and total max not 122, mb 125 points.
Well, i think that yes, i rly will be have more DPS in 3.0 and more methods for survive from panteon.

wait 3.0 release patch notes! beta is beta :D !
v1tAm1n^
can i use a mirrored dagger for this build?
Sure

Hi, very nice build! And BIG THX for share!

I will try it after 3.0 patch. Have a question. Can I do 100% Hall of Grandmasters map with this build?
It's possible?
Easy for Hall. But not for CWDT-tank build. That have 20+k ES and 79% block and dont have damage for kill u.
For this build need DoT dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info