[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

==========================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Hi!, nice build i have a question could i swap War Bringer for Cloacked in savagery on the ascendancy class? im not a big fan of Warcrys; and what is the reason that made you pick War Bringer in first place.
War bringer better.
1) Cloacked dont give u vamp if u hit reflect.
2) 1% hp leech from prevous skill its one crit hit = full hp.
3) i must take damage 15% or above, but i have crazy resistances from flask if i clearing map, well, only bosses? No thx.
4) War bringer can recover 25% for any occasion. Uber lab traps, chimera fog, hydra balls, and another.
Hi. Do you think this build will work better with assassin with deadly infusion and assassinate? My guess is that it would be a lot easier to cap critical chance and get same level of damage with worse weapon.

Thank you.
"
Sidhuraj wrote:
Hi. Do you think this build will work better with assassin with deadly infusion and assassinate? My guess is that it would be a lot easier to cap critical chance and get same level of damage with worse weapon.

Thank you.

Show me one assasins who would be stronger than my and cheaper my and my tenacious.
Remember, i easy facetank minotaur (+extra dmg or curse), shaper slam, uber aziri spear, uber trio any attack, and another.
Here is a guy that is playing a build similar to yours but with an assassin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM285sjBt22_6PchXcVBlOw/videos
"
Sidhuraj wrote:
Here is a guy that is playing a build similar to yours but with an assassin
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM285sjBt22_6PchXcVBlOw/videos

And ?
He have only 2M dps (full buffs, charges, flasks, debuffs)
He have only 5.2k HP
He cant recover 25% HP for any dangerous moment every 2 second - example: uber lab traps, burning, bleeding, poison.
He must learn HP/MP leech from skill tree or equip.
Hello, I really enjoyed your build, but I'm having trouble finding a good sword, how do I look for a good sword for this build?

Thanks for the guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info