[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

So the only way to mitigate reflect damage is by using warchief totem? That kinda slows clear speed big time. :/
IGN: Boyan
"
Boyan wrote:
So the only way to mitigate reflect damage is by using warchief totem? That kinda slows clear speed big time. :/

With one or two hits from the warchief totem, all mobs around explode so it's a good deal. It isn't so slow. I spawn the warchief totem behind the reflect, i dash and kill all others monsters behind it. I don't know what is your gem setup but for me it's still fast cleared, even on T15 maps.
"
Shinz0r wrote:
Yeah i know..:( But i spent 1500 fusing at all. i didn't know that i'll be so unlucky with this chest lol.

Sorry for hidden char! i updated the profile thx^^.

Your gears pretty much in place. Pretty much just need better rolls on some slots and of course, a 6L Lightning Coil.

You can get a better damage Bino too. The one you are using has a rather low roll on the physical damage range.

For jewels, you can focus on:

- attack speed
- crit multiplier
- life %
- resist (if you need any to cap)
How about The Scourge claw? Or dual Scourge? Dunno if I should go Bino (dagger) or Scourge gonna be better.
Could even use Voice of the Storm to compensate for low base crit on Scourge.
Last edited by Pawko on Jan 27, 2017, 6:42:05 PM
"
Pawko wrote:
How about The Scourge claw? Or dual Scourge? Dunno if I should go Bino (dagger) or Scourge gonna be better.
Could even use Voice of the Storm to compensate for low base crit on Scourge.

Dual Scourge claws definitely viable. I don't know which will be better but I believe both are end game content clearer.
"
kira1414 wrote:
Your gears pretty much in place. Pretty much just need better rolls on some slots and of course, a 6L Lightning Coil.

You can get a better damage Bino too. The one you are using has a rather low roll on the physical damage range.

For jewels, you can focus on:

- attack speed
- crit multiplier
- life %
- resist (if you need any to cap)

Hm ok! I'll give a look about my gear and follow your tips! Thx a lot
You've stated that Cloaked in Savagery doesn't proc often enough to use and that's not correct in my experience:

With Abyssus and Aspect of Carnage, CiS is going to be proc'ing damn near constantly unless you're running low yellow/white maps over level 80.

I played, and wrote a guide for, a Berserker Explosive Arrow build a couple of leagues ago. Even with nearly 9k HP, CiS was proc'ing almost every time I was hit - without Abyssus. 6% reduced damage while mapping, and 25% increased attack speed on single targets is fine, but leeching your entire health pool on the first strike of Flurry is too good to pass up imo.

As far as stun is concerned: yes, every build should be aware that it exists, but as a life based build it's not anywhere near as important. However, any hit strong enough to stun you, is likely going to be proc'ing Cloaked in Savagery which provides a bit more QoL against end game content than RoR.
Last edited by FocusedFelix on Jan 31, 2017, 6:17:00 PM
hey can anyone let me know what flasks and other self buffs he uses? he goes from 52k hideout to 120 self buffed what does this include
Curious to where I should take my character next, I believe I have them not set to private. Tips on jewelry/enchants? minor upgrades?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info