[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

I got the level 91 and now I'm going to start making the bosses more "difficult" Guardians/Shaper/Uber Atiziri.

Until now I had no difficulties, Made level 15 maps corrupted easily.

But in my first Try in minotaure i got hit kill all times.... i tryed 3 maps with Different options (Without elemental/physical reflect/Unique boss options) and in this 3 maps I got hit kill in all attempts.

I think something is not right in my build. :p

Could someone look at my profil (JLFury)? And see what's wrong? Link gems ? items ? level gems? low armor ? low evasion? Flasks ?Anything that can help me.

i have 6k hp, think it not is the problem, and passive tree is Exactly the same as the author of the build.

I still no have Lightning Coil, because i need first Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets and I'm saving my exalteds for it first.

Can some one give me this help? :)

thanks
Last edited by Ozzy11bat on Jan 17, 2017, 5:10:57 PM
"
Ozzy11bat wrote:
I got the level 91 and now I'm going to start making the bosses more "difficult" Guardians/Shaper/Uber Atiziri.

Until now I had no difficulties, Made level 15 maps corrupted easily.

But in my first Try in minotaure i got hit kill all times.... i tryed 3 maps with Different options (Without elemental/physical reflect/Unique boss options) and in this 3 maps I got hit kill in all attempts.

I think something is not right in my build. :p

Could someone look at my profil (JLFury)? And see what's wrong? Link gems ? items ? level gems? low armor ? low evasion? Flasks ?Anything that can help me.

i have 6k hp, think it not is the problem, and passive tree is Exactly the same as the author of the build.

I still no have Lightning Coil, because i need first Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets and I'm saving my exalteds for it first.

Can some one give me this help? :)

thanks

You need around 25% physical damage reduction (more is better) from your armour.

And you will also need Lightning Coil. Without it you will not be able to take Minotaur's hit. I would suggest you to get the gloves and chest first before attempting again.

Flask wise you can get Lion's Roar, Taste of Hate and a Topaz flask (when you have Lightning Coil). You can also use a Basalt flask for more physical damage reduction.

Also remember to switch Increased Area gem to Concentrated gem before engaging him.

You should be able to face tank him once your gears are in place.
"
kira1414 wrote:

You need around 25% physical damage reduction (more is better) from your armour.

And you will also need Lightning Coil. Without it you will not be able to take Minotaur's hit. I would suggest you to get the gloves and chest first before attempting again.

Flask wise you can get Lion's Roar, Taste of Hate and a Topaz flask (when you have Lightning Coil). You can also use a Basalt flask for more physical damage reduction.

Also remember to switch Increased Area gem to Concentrated gem before engaging him.

You should be able to face tank him once your gears are in place.

thanks for answering Kira.

i have 23% physical damage reduction now (3.7k armor) and chance to evade 8% (evasion rating 691) Is very low right?

I'll take your advice and try Minotaure again only when I get the lightning coil and Acuity :)

The others guardians and uber Atiziri Are more easier for low physical damage reduction? Do you think I can do it now or would it be a waste of time?
Im trying to figure out, why you guys have 4000+ armor.

Im sitting here with 1600. Ok, im still missing 2 Ascendy Points for Rite of Ruin but thats only 14% armor.

Did i miss something?

Edit:

yeah got my mistake. at 3,6k now
Last edited by verano123 on Jan 18, 2017, 9:45:31 AM
"
Ozzy11bat wrote:

thanks for answering Kira.

i have 23% physical damage reduction now (3.7k armor) and chance to evade 8% (evasion rating 691) Is very low right?

I'll take your advice and try Minotaure again only when I get the lightning coil and Acuity :)

The others guardians and uber Atiziri Are more easier for low physical damage reduction? Do you think I can do it now or would it be a waste of time?

8% evasion is indeed a little low. I believe you will get it over 20% once you have Lightning Coil chest piece.

I would suggest to get the gears in place before attempting those hard bosses since the gears will greatly improve the success rate. :)
Hi Mahsepp2,

Lightning Coil has been mentioned here again and again. I have't done any T15 or higher maps yet but this is the armor I'm using right now:

I may be missing something obvious here (sorry - I took +1 year break from PoE and forgot a lot) but isn't that "better"?

On a side note, I have a very good claw but my secondary is Droyani's and not Brightbeak.

Wouldn't Brighbeak bring down my DPS? My crit chance & multiplier are in your approximate range from what I recall.

Thank you.

P.S.
It's the first fast-clearing character I've ever used and it's a TON of fun. Thank you for sharing your build!!!
IGN: Slutty_Amazon
Last edited by NobleWhale on Jan 18, 2017, 5:52:18 PM
Would a brass dome be a good alternative to lightning coil? Or lightning coil is absolutely necessary for this build?
"
Thraize wrote:
Would a brass dome be a good alternative to lightning coil? Or lightning coil is absolutely necessary for this build?

Assuming you get 50% physical damage reduction from Brass Dome:
"
For an incoming physical damage of 1000, you will take 1000 x 0.5 = 500 damage

Applying Abyssus 40% penalty, you will end up taking a damage of 500 x 1.4 = 700

Assuming you get 25% physical damage reduction from Lightning Coil:
"
For an incoming physical damage of 1000, you will take 1000 x 0.75 = 750 damage

Applying Abyssus 40% penalty, you will end up taking a damage of 750 x 1.4 = 1050

Now Lightning Coil absorb 30% of physical damage as lightning, the physical damage you take will be 1050 x 0.7 = 735

Now assume you have 75% lightning resist and 315 lightning damage converted from 1050, lightning damage taken will be 315 x 0.25 = 78.75

So wearing Lightning Coil, the total damage taken will be 735 + 78.75 = 813.75

Based on the math above, apparently Brass Dome will be a good couple chest piece for Abyssus. And not to mention Brass Dome makes you immune to mob crit strike.

Draw back from wearing Brass Dome is movement speed penalty.

P.S. Brass Dome is only better in handling incoming physical damage if you have > 42% physical reduction from armour. Why is that so?

"
If you have 42% physical damage reduction from Brass Dome, you end up taking (1000 x 0.58) x 1.4 = 812 damage

Which is very close to what Lightning Coil provides.

However, immunity to crit strike is still a big plus point for using Brass Dome.

NOTE: The math above is very raw and serve as a rough guide and it uses a 40% Abyssus for calculation.
Wow thanks for the detailed explanation.
Hey guys could you help me improve my berserker ,i have like 500 chaos to spend what items would improve me.But i cant afford Atziris gauntlets.My charackter is WICKDBREACH.I have buffed in hideout 20k dps i want more dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info