[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
Thargz89 wrote:

That's what I was affraid of :p cheapest gloves are for around 12-13 exlt right now.

You don't have to make it a goal to go for the gloves right now. Atziri's Acuity are a great choice once you're swimming in currency but the build should work without them (as author pointed out).
I would suggest you first invest your currency (~1-2ex?) into upgrading your life pool, gems, flasks etc. before you spend 14ex on a pair of gloves that are mostly for QoL.

"
Thargz89 wrote:

Thanks again, and Happy new year!

Happy new year to you too.
Last edited by t1nytr0n on Jan 1, 2017, 8:17:34 AM
"
Just once question how the build works on ele reflect? im just wondering if i spend 40ex on build and 1 shoot my self on single ele mob? (sry 4 my bad eng im not use it offten)

Only chaos damage builds don't fear reflect. You will still one shot yourself if you run into reflect in high tier maps.

I just 1 shot myself earlier (T14) losing 10% experience from reflect. And shortly after, I spawned beyond monsters on top of me. I killed them right away and they took mine too... 2 x one shot deaths within a few minutes. Painful I would say.

But lesson learnt here. At this level, if leveling is a thing for you, you just have to keep a safe distance from the mobs and leave reflect mobs to warchief. You can't just zoom zoom zoom or you will just get one shot when you least expect it.

So I would say dying to reflect is not the fault of this build. It can clear all content in this game but some stuff you just have to avoid, or take extra care when you run into them.
Thanks for quick replay i give it a try hope
i do my first uber atziri.
Last edited by Теггог on Jan 1, 2017, 9:06:55 AM
Hello,

If you got 6L I was wondering have you tried out combination with the blade flurry something around like:

blade flurry + added fire dmg + melee dmg + CWC + reave + multistrike

or:

blade flurry + added fire dmg + melee dmg + CWC + reave + IAoE

or:

blade flurry + added fire dmg + melee dmg + CWC + reave + physical to lightning

or which ever combination.

Cheers!
Last edited by nlilja on Jan 1, 2017, 1:56:44 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:

But lesson learnt here. At this level, if leveling is a thing for you, you just have to keep a safe distance from the mobs and leave reflect mobs to warchief. You can't just zoom zoom zoom or you will just get one shot when you least expect it.

I do the same)
WE ARE Q ! WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL !
"
nlilja wrote:
Hello,

If you got 6L I was wondering have you tried out combination with the blade flurry something around like:

blade flurry + added fire dmg + melee dmg + CWC + reave + multistrike

or:

blade flurry + added fire dmg + melee dmg + CWC + reave + IAoE

or:

blade flurry + added fire dmg + melee dmg + CWC + reave + physical to lightning

or which ever combination.

Cheers!

Hi there, this might interest you, if you missed it (Blade Flurry + CWC + Bladefall build by Mathil) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szi1ps3JN1E
Btw, isn't a Srourge an option for this build too? Great pDPS, good APS and 70% Minion-Damage. Did someone just tested it to swap main weapon?
"
Eisbehr wrote:
Btw, isn't a Srourge an option for this build too? Great pDPS, good APS and 70% Minion-Damage. Did someone just tested it to swap main weapon?

Should be pretty good. Though we can't get to any minion nodes as they're too far away. Would have to grab a bunch of Minion Damage jewels but it could also work just fine as it is. Also wolves should be pretty good for defense.

Price has dropped below 1ex so it is probably a good time to test!
I wanted to optimize my flask setup with the curreny ive saved up so far. What do you guys think is the best general setup for mapping? I see the op has sins rebirth for the extra poison dmg when going daggers, and he has no taste of hate so I was just wondering what your guys opinions were on a flask setup for mapping.
"
t1nytr0n wrote:
"
Eisbehr wrote:

Should be pretty good. Though we can't get to any minion nodes as they're too far away. Would have to grab a bunch of Minion Damage jewels but it could also work just fine as it is. Also wolves should be pretty good for defense.

Price has dropped below 1ex so it is probably a good time to test!
And dual wielding should be good too. You will get 140% from minions.

"
Jager235 wrote:
I wanted to optimize my flask setup with the curreny ive saved up so far. What do you guys think is the best general setup for mapping? I see the op has sins rebirth for the extra poison dmg when going daggers, and he has no taste of hate so I was just wondering what your guys opinions were on a flask setup for mapping.
Personally if I can only pick 1 of them, I would go for Taste of Hate first.

Reasons:
- +6% max cold resist and +50% more cold resist (very good in Tul domains)
- 20% physical damage taken as cold (very good for Abyssus builds)
- Gain 30% physical damage as extra cold damage

You not only gain more defence, you gain more damage too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info