[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Hey guys,

regarding a switching to daggers, what stats on the dagger should I aim for?
I understood 300+ dps (the higher, the better).

How much crit? 8+?

How much attack - speed? 1.7 minimum?

What should I focus on?
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
Hey guys,

regarding a switching to daggers, what stats on the dagger should I aim for?
I understood 300+ dps (the higher, the better).

How much crit? 8+?

How much attack - speed? 1.7 minimum?

What should I focus on?

Crit chance is less important than attack speed.
IMO you want APS, crit multi is great (but probably expensive), then crit chance - the rest (accuracy, res, etc.) are just bonus.
Last edited by t1nytr0n on Dec 26, 2016, 3:34:32 PM
"
t1nytr0n wrote:
"

5) Best opions for jevels: phys damage, all kind of attack speed, incr. AOE damage, resistances if u need it, but NEVER +%HP, and NEVER any kind of crit options.

Gotta ask, why not %life and crit multi (I agree about crit chance being useless, but crit multi = efficient way to increase DPS)?

this question was asked many times during an author sreams, and he many times told this - +%HP and all kind of crits are bad choice for jewels.
probably he made test if he told it with sure.
u could check his jewels btw.
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 26, 2016, 3:58:41 PM
"
"
t1nytr0n wrote:
"

5) Best opions for jevels: phys damage, all kind of attack speed, incr. AOE damage, resistances if u need it, but NEVER +%HP, and NEVER any kind of crit options.

Gotta ask, why not %life and crit multi (I agree about crit chance being useless, but crit multi = efficient way to increase DPS)?

this question was asked many times during an author sreams, and he many times told this - +%HP and all kind of crits are bad choice for jewels.
probably he made test if he told it with sure.
u could check his jewels btw.

I checked, there IS crit multi on literally all of his jewels. Crit multi is one of the most efficient ways to increase DPS provided you have enough crit chance (which you should with this build, and by using a diamond flask).
As for %life, the author probably thought he had enough Life and prioritized DPS over life on his jewels. Personally I need the %life on my jewels because I'm not using Kaom's Roots, and my gear is not as good (I have like 6,1K hp).

PS : Mathil made a great video about jewels recently, which also explains why crit multi is good : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr5kC8TdeHU
Last edited by t1nytr0n on Dec 26, 2016, 4:42:35 PM
"
t1nytr0n wrote:

I checked, there IS crit multi on literally all of his jewels. Crit multi is one of the most efficient ways to increase DPS provided you have enough crit chance (which you should with this build, and by using a diamond flask).
As for %life, the author probably thought he had enough Life and prioritized DPS over life on his jewels. Personally I need the %life on my jewels because I'm not using Kaom's Roots, and my gear is not as good (I have like 6,1K hp).

PS : Mathil made a great video about jewels recently, which also explains why crit multi is good : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr5kC8TdeHU

And i check it too, so at Essence league char - he has crit.multi, at Breach league - no, probaly he tasting what better for this build of him - IAS or Crit.Multi.

And surly, if u feel what u need hp or ressistances - u can look for it at jewels.

ps: tnx for Mathil video link.
As the price of Bino's Kitchen knife has fallen sharply, I decided to compare the clear speed between

and

and I have the impression that Bino performs better.

I would suggest any one who is going to start out this build, go for the dagger tree and get a Bino dagger.

And for those who are still using Anguish. Try switching to Bino. You will likely love the switch. :)

P.S. With Bino, you DO NOT need the Diamond flask because you will reach 95% crit chance just from gears and tree!
Is this general a good idea to switch? I use a 330 pDPS claw, wich performes pretty good imo. Is it still a viable option to switch to a dagger / binos?
"
Eisbehr wrote:
Is this general a good idea to switch? I use a 330 pDPS claw, wich performes pretty good imo. Is it still a viable option to switch to a dagger / binos?

Dagger will definitely outperform claw if their pDPS is on-par (e.g. 300 dagger > 300 claw).

In your case, a 330 pDPS claw will probably outperform a Bino since the DPS & APS difference is huge.

Bino is more of a budget weapon for new players till you can land on a 300+ dagger.

Main drawback of Bino is the APS so you will need to stack attack speed on jewels.

EDIT: You can certainly get a Bino and test it out too since you can get one around 6 chaos.
Last edited by kira1414 on Dec 27, 2016, 10:54:37 AM
I don't get stuff like minotaur done, still dying all the time in level 15 maps Breaches.
I will try shaper, if he screws me (as I think he will do) I will have to look for some more tanky build I guess.
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
I don't get stuff like minotaur done, still dying all the time in level 15 maps Breaches.
I will try shaper, if he screws me (as I think he will do) I will have to look for some more tanky build I guess.

Face tanking minotaur is certainly possible with this build. I was able to face tank minotaur but I died to his rocks after killing him as I wasn't able to leech health back (nothing to leech from).

For breaches, you can try out my flask setup mentioned in a few post above this. Was able to clear breaches in T16.

You just have to be more careful with Tul and Esh (especially Esh, if you are not careful, you might blade back into the lightning orbs).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info