[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Currently runing this build,

Pros:
- Amazing Dmg never use something like that not even my Legacy Reach of council build;
- Extremely Cheap
- All game content Viable with ease

Cons:
-Low survival.
-Medium Clear Speed.

I do Uber Lab at first try (no 6l when i tried it) but i almost die some times. Traps are no problem Just get life flask & bleeding inmune.

Not recommended for Hc.

Actual Breach Gear
Spoiler

Hi, what u guys think about take frenzy or power charges from bandits, instead passive point?
hi i would like to know why is my average damage lower when I equip a mace than if i have a claw alone as a weapon, seems like crit chance is the average of both weapons. it should only be main hand weapon crit right?
is it a bug or is it really a DPS loss to equip a mace as offhand?
"
maniza wrote:
hi i would like to know why is my average damage lower when I equip a mace than if i have a claw alone as a weapon, seems like crit chance is the average of both weapons. it should only be main hand weapon crit right?
is it a bug or is it really a DPS loss to equip a mace as offhand?

Tooltip dmg is bugged

you have to make the maths to know dps
Uber atziri DOWN - stream record 08.12.2016    02:30:00
Current equip

P.S. Coil was 6L
Wow, thats crazy. You kill Uber Atziri and I struggle with getting killed of trashmobs in level 10 maps. I love the build, but I hate diing so much while leveling. I guess its purely skill that I am greatly missing :)

Anyway, how do you get your resistances capped, with what I can see here its surely undercapped?

2 rings + amulet + belt + 1 jewel = 135 / 135 / 195 resistance :)
Can u post a budget gear for this build? Thank you very much!
Hmm ... a long time since I played not immune to Reflect build ... :)

He flew to tir5 blue Tower Map from one of its impact :) Mob jumped out of the darkness - I have not even seen - but at the same time we are dead and happy :)

I understand - it is quite common to happen in the future ... And nothing can be done about it. Not every mob in the crowd and sorting
"
El_Rompe_Anos wrote:
Can u post a budget gear for this build? Thank you very much!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1769014/page/17#p13953720
stick111, you rings and belt dont have HP. And u get abyssus, so u can remove 2 skills from "sleight of hand" and 3 skills from "Soul raker" and 50% crit chance and 24% crit multipl. And 2 skills from "aspect of the pamther".
Total remove 7 skills, for big hp circle "constitution".
Just u not have HP :)
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Dec 8, 2016, 1:17:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info