[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Brightbeak applies bonus only on tooltip ASPD, and not on actual ASPD, because tooltip don't factor in that BF can only use one weapon.

"
If only one weapon is used, the dual wielding bonuses will still apply; however, the attack rate will be based only on the weapon that is actually used. The tooltip appears to be wrong.
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
Horhen, u rly funny :)
Good rare rings phys + hp + res very hard to find.
Good rare amulet phys + hp + crit multipl too very hard to find.
Especially for the start of the League.
So, brightbeak for 20-75 lvl its very good item for boost DPS (because AS for main hand) and free resistance. And not need hard very strong rings and amulet.
Later when i get better accessories and currency, then i take doryan catalyst.

Brightbeak can't be good item for DPF cause it doesn't boost your AS.
And it's not hard to get mace with 2 resists about 30%. Or just craft one with resist and some damage improvement...

Если не понимаешь по-английски - напишу по-русски.
В тултипсе ошибка расчёта аспида на дуалах. Брайтбик с флурри не работает. В ОХ у него работают только глобальные моды, т.е. бонусы к резисту. Не веришь мне - го на вики. Не веришь вики - протесть сам, я проверил на этом патче.
How many shows tooltip to Hideout?

Only the aura and Herald of Ash.
Now - in the league - in your current equipment
U wrong.
U can watch my record stream today day 06:54 time i showed how this work and how brightbeak upped AS for main hand.
But u can dont believe me and pick another weap for off hand.
Just remember - u can watch my stream twitch,tv.mahsepp1 and u can watch how i have very fast BF abd very fast kills bosses :)
my current tooltips 5850 (with area effect) and 8950 witch conc effect.
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Dec 5, 2016, 9:47:43 AM
"
mahsepp2 wrote:

my current tooltips 5850 (with area effect) and 8950 witch conc effect.

Фуххх... а то я уж начал волноваться за свои 2100 с АОЕ с 17лвл камнями)))
Возможно я ошибаюсь - но в разделе "Статы" - первые 2 скрина одинаковые DPS only aura и DPS solo buff (on shaper or uber atziri) - 52748)

Спасибо за билд!
hi
about bandits:

(cruel) why 8% attack speed instead of 16% increased physical dmg?Just asking out of curiosity

(merciles) what u think about 1 more Power or Frenzy charge instead of 1 passive point?

i like this offhand. dunno about dps, i oneshot everything, but tooltip say 7.4 in town wit aoe.

crit stats are meh tho.

running this build at full potential will require so much grind for jewelery...
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 5, 2016, 8:41:05 PM
is this build viable still? i saw your character skill tree and ascended point is different with your guide. may i know which i should follow as i using this guide for starting and i already pick Rite of Ruin for ascended point :(
"
Zweiwei wrote:
is this build viable still? i saw your character skill tree and ascended point is different with your guide. may i know which i should follow as i using this guide for starting and i already pick Rite of Ruin for ascended point :(

he is obviously testing kaom roots.
he also doesnt seem to have enough chromes to proper color chest.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 6, 2016, 5:16:59 AM
Hello,

I've taken interest in your build, and I hope that you could answer some of my questions:

1- How does going with Physical to Lightning and Weapon Elemental support compare with other gems; such as Added Fire or faster attack ?

2- Following the previous question; are we to focus on elemental damage, physical only or hybrid ?

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info