[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Last edited by daish0 on Oct 7, 2017, 4:58:10 AM

№1 Foil on league!

If you need service: CLICK
P.S. Для автора бесплатно ;)
Last edited by MadScreaM on Oct 7, 2017, 6:28:05 PM
Not even worth it tbh. Most of mirror service items are garbage this league, this one included.
anyone beats the grandmaster map with this build?
together with update 3.0.0 was added to new characters at this map masters, so some of these builds are exclusively designed for pvp. I mean literally all the skills are only interested in HP/armor/block/Dodge. All.
Such characters naturally nothing damaged you. And are not playable, because game content such builds do not go through.
They are very easy to kill through damage over time. But not my build.
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
Not even worth it tbh. Most of mirror service items are garbage this league, this one included.

Man you seem heartbroken by every single person that doesn't jump on your "omgawd - I have 10 mill deeps (I use fancy wording to feel sovereign) with the phys version - train".

Calm down. Noone cares if you kill shaper within 3 or 5 seconds.

His foil is better than yours. And yet again, noone cares.
"
miChaaaaaaa wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:

Man you seem heartbroken by every single person that doesn't jump on your "omgawd - I have 10 mill deeps (I use fancy wording to feel sovereign) with the phys version - train".

you care enough to write a response about how nobody cares. I think an absence of caring is nobody caring, little boy. Your point collapses under it's own smug weight.

He's also right about how that sword is not mirror worthy. 500pdps for a mirror + fee? Id rather play runescape
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Oct 13, 2017, 8:54:47 PM
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
miChaaaaaaa wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:

you care enough to write a response about how nobody cares. I think an absence of caring is nobody caring, little boy. Your point collapses under it's own smug weight.

He's also right about how that sword is not mirror worthy. 500pdps for a mirror + fee? Id rather play runescape

Apparently at least 25 people assessed the situation differently so far.

Are you his watchdog?

Give paw doggy.
Any tips for my build ?

I'm not fiding a good sword within my budget (~15ex).
is there a reason why no one takes forces of nature node? seems like an easy 4 pt investment
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info