Nothing wrong with Blade Flurry, it's not OP it just doesn't suck like typical melee

"
grepman wrote:
I dont care about 'having nice things' in the game. this is something you and other agenda driven posters cannot understand. I care about skills standing out amongst other skills and whacking these skills in time when they appear so they dont skew the balance

this goes with your whole agenda again. you simply cant understand that if there are *OTHER* op things in the game that can do shit better than bf, does not mean bf is not op. its such a simple concept but you're so blinded by agenda and partisanship you cannot be saved. so sad.

"agenda driven posters"
"partisanship"

Hahaha yeah that's you bud

Anyways, I grind my ass up to 66 or 67 today, using BV WHICH DIDN'T REALLY GET NERFED BY THE WAY knowing full well that anyone who says to level without pre-selected uniques as melee is full of fucking shit. Getting ready to play my flicker strike stuff that I always enjoy.

So I'm about to ding 68 in a little bit and I decide to go check the market for Binos, I got 7c a bunch of off currency I should be good to go right? Binos is cheap as fuck 2c all the time right?

http://poe.trade/search/tamareyeuariru

45c
2x
2x
3x
UNID no price
No other listings
C:X ratio in HC right now: 47:1

The scourge: no listings
Varunastra: no listings

Yeah, just go buy a binos its 2c right? Melee is so fucking easy you just level to 70 as caster (LEVEL AS CASTER BTW) and then buy binos done done? Meanwhile I am doing fine playing any spell with shit I found lying around. And the guys on stream playing BF in fucking softcore with their dual wield life-based assassin builds that have already died 23 times are totally the indication of OPness in POE.

You people are fucking clueless and should not be allowed to post on these forums. Honestly like, I don't believe in censorship and I fully support free speech, but is this really the kind of shit we need to hear from people such as yourselves? You call other people agenda driven posters and have no fucking clue the shit melee players have to deal with every goddamn day. Don't talk to me like you have any idea about melee at all.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Dec 4, 2016, 5:16:22 PM
Good good make more hype around BF so i can buy uniques i need for way better build cheaper xD...

BF is not really that good - anyone watching Mathil stream can see him strugling to do shit with it ...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Blade Flurry is in a good spot right now guys , stop complaining .
"
"
grepman wrote:
Lol, this thread is still going on?

After people were able to clear strand with a white dagger and one link Bf, after people were able to rollstomp the shaper with a fairly common unique dagger, after certain poster said no one would play Bf this league (and half the server is playing bf), there still is somehow an argument that Bf isn't fucking or as shit?

And of course the main argument is the pointing of fingers and screaming 'look at flameblast/op spell'

When flameblast being op or more op has nothing to do with blade flurry or melee (or "melee")

Etup is playing BF. Check out his chat. He's getting tons of people LOL at the clear speeds. No other streamer is using it. Kk.

Yet he is 4th of the ladder.

"
grepman wrote:
this goes with your whole agenda again. you simply cant understand that if there are *OTHER* op things in the game that can do shit better than bf, does not mean bf is not op

The guy is taking pizza sticks as a balance reference point ....
Like seriously, it's baffling.

"
BestMageKR wrote:

This message is not that bad for a troll, like seriously, BF feels okay now compared to before.

"
Legatus1982 wrote:
You people are fucking clueless and should not be allowed to post on these forums. Honestly like, I don't believe in censorship and I fully support free speech, but is this really the kind of shit we need to hear from people such as yourselves? You call other people agenda driven posters and have no fucking clue the shit melee players have to deal with every goddamn day. Don't talk to me like you have any idea about melee at all.

And there it goes again ...
/facepalm
One more time : this is not about "melees", we all know that you are mad, but go create your melee thread elsewhere.

"
eragon1111 wrote:
Good good make more hype around BF so i can buy uniques i need for way better build cheaper xD...

BF is not really that good - anyone watching Mathil stream can see him strugling to do shit with it ...

LOL
Define struggling please.
Because he really wasn't.

PS : any of those weapons are correct enough to reach a higher level and start stacking currency.
As an example.
You can easily play elemental blade flurry, or even chaos.
That is if you are playing crit, if not ... there are even more choices.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 5, 2016, 1:51:35 AM
He has 5k life and gets repeatedly hit for 3-4k from white trash in breaches. He lives only because of him dodging like "Mathil". Forum threads about bf are filled with cries about how many times people die but have similar gear.

Thats pretty bad even for sc build - you can build glass cannon with any crit build.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
Legatus1982 wrote:

"partisanship"

Hahaha yeah that's you bud

uh, no. I dont have any agenda. I dont cheerlead for any skill type or segment. I dont cheerlead for any class or style of play, really. if a spell is op, Ill say its op. if a melee skill is op, Ill say its op. there's no hidden agenda that defies any feasible explanation behind my motives, sorry.

"

Anyways, I grind my ass up to 66 or 67 today, using BV WHICH DIDN'T REALLY GET NERFED BY THE WAY knowing full well that anyone who says to level without pre-selected uniques as melee is full of fucking shit. Getting ready to play my flicker strike stuff that I always enjoy.

*yawn* another tale of pointing fingers. again, agenda-driven pro-melee anti-spell stuff.

"

So I'm about to ding 68 in a little bit and I decide to go check the market for Binos, I got 7c a bunch of off currency I should be good to go right? Binos is cheap as fuck 2c all the time right?

binos was always cheap as shit after its last nerf. blame bf that 'two people' play. but you dont even need binos. mark of the doubting knife gets the job done for 1c, and that unique as crap as they come.

Im in maps with it

"

Yeah, just go buy a binos its 2c right? Melee is so fucking easy you just level to 70 as caster (LEVEL AS CASTER BTW) and then buy binos done done?

no one said that. in fact start of the league is where spells shine most, no one ever denied that. what this has to do with bf being op compared to other melee skills and most skills in the game in general (and not situational - fucking energy within is selling for 20c right now, its start of the league, hello ")

"

You people are fucking clueless and should not be allowed to post on these forums.

lol. see ?
now you apply your partisanship to other peoples opinion like they arent valid. thats even worse.

"
You call other people agenda driven posters and have no fucking clue the shit melee players have to deal with every goddamn day. Don't talk to me like you have any idea about melee at all.
Ive played the game more time than you did. Ive played a lot of melee. Youre just mad for some reason that you are wrong on almost every count.
"
eragon1111 wrote:
He has 5k life and gets repeatedly hit for 3-4k from white trash in breaches. He lives only because of him dodging like "Mathil". Forum threads about bf are filled with cries about how many times people die but have similar gear.

Thats pretty bad even for sc build - you can build glass cannon with any crit build.

please do in-depth comparison of, say, wild strike crit build vs bf crit build

Ive played both, have you ?

bf hits so many times given the return (stun/interrupt/release) and even with nerfed range its autoatargetting means far better performance. and then theres single target. even with things like point blank (that only applies to third of the secondary daamgE) you cant get wild strike to even approach bf numbers with similar gear.

with bf and instant leech you felt like a god up to tier 16 maps running with abyssus and 5k life and churning through some ridiculous mobs. cant say the same for other "melee" builds aside from eq maybe. Ive played crit reave, crit lacerate, crit ws, crit cyclone (post nerf) - none of them come close to bf.
"
Fruz wrote:

the whole logic of 'because there is aids and cancer, als isnt a problem' is just mind-boggling.

one cant have a camp if the goal is clear balance. one cant say 'oh but we get a free card here because our side has been fucked over all the time'. no, you don't. there's no reparations here. its NOT ok for a melee skill to be opieop because spells historically have been better. that is, if your concern is balance, not your camp getting some shine to dominate.

if one believes that, whole integrity just goes down the drain. you cannot be subjective during balancing. otherwise don't even talk about balancing. people who think that something on the other side is opieop but perfectly fine on their own side, aren't taken seriously when they talk about balance.
"
eragon1111 wrote:

I have to lul because he was the one pioneering its nerf both publicly and behind the scenes to GGG. I mean yeah they are paying him to run it but he can't be having fun lmao. I give him a few more days and he's gonna bail on it so hard. I figure the second his agreement with GGG ends he's gonna "try" out a new skill.

Good thing balance has been restored and PoE is safe from yet again another OPAF melee skill tho. Right? Lmao
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Fruz wrote:
"
"
grepman wrote:
Lol, this thread is still going on?

After people were able to clear strand with a white dagger and one link Bf, after people were able to rollstomp the shaper with a fairly common unique dagger, after certain poster said no one would play Bf this league (and half the server is playing bf), there still is somehow an argument that Bf isn't fucking or as shit?

And of course the main argument is the pointing of fingers and screaming 'look at flameblast/op spell'

When flameblast being op or more op has nothing to do with blade flurry or melee (or "melee")

Etup is playing BF. Check out his chat. He's getting tons of people LOL at the clear speeds. No other streamer is using it. Kk.

Yet he is 4th of the ladder.

"
grepman wrote:
this goes with your whole agenda again. you simply cant understand that if there are *OTHER* op things in the game that can do shit better than bf, does not mean bf is not op

"
BestMageKR wrote:

This message is not that bad for a troll, like seriously, BF feels okay now compared to before.

"
Legatus1982 wrote:

And there it goes again ...
/facepalm
One more time : this is not about "melees", we all know that you are mad, but go create your melee thread elsewhere.

"
eragon1111 wrote:

LOL
Define struggling please.
Because he really wasn't.

PS : any of those weapons are correct enough to reach a higher level and start stacking currency.
As an example.
You can easily play elemental blade flurry, or even chaos.
That is if you are playing crit, if not ... there are even more choices.

He is. He's also in a full party and pretty much getting his ass carried hc because he is essentially dead weight. Nobody elsa in his party is running it btw. So yeah he got carried to 4th spot. Gratz. Clearly BF wasn't nerfed enough lol.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info