[RU] Censoring. How to disable it

And here we have spam-bots from RMT sites, proliferating like fungus. They do nothing about them. It's all making so much sense...
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
Last edited by MiguelKP on Nov 22, 2016, 7:27:42 PM
So let me get this straight.
In a game where blood,guts,carnage and gore in general is perfectly fine - in fact enhanced by certain MTX and/or unique items,nude male/female statues with every detail on display is fine,but somehow few of you manage to find a word ''penis'' not an okay thing? Were you born this way,or did something horrible happen to you as a child?
Censoring should be optional,and it usually is,if you don't want to see or use profanity,there should be an option to enable a filter,but in any other case - there shouldn't even be a question of forcing it.
No rest for the wicked.
x
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
Last edited by Maceless on Nov 25, 2016, 7:37:08 PM
"
I'd honestly rather have GGG actually automatically replace [Removed by Support] and [Removed by Support] with "*****" and "******" rather than keep the current nonsensical situation where you'll get muted for simply uttering them, even if they were used in completely non-harmful situations, like talking about Nigeria in French, or talking about an actual [Removed by Support] of wood.
This applies for the forums too.
Erm, [Removed by Support] and Nigeria are two different countries. Even in French, their names are different.
edit: also, are chat mods so uneducated they don't know that "bad" N-word contains double "g", not just one?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by West_GGG on Nov 25, 2016, 2:45:14 PM
"
Char1983 wrote:
if you are a normal person you won't say anyways?

Shaming tactics are not an argument. The fact that you feel certain words shouldn't be used or that you're "better" than people who don't is not an acceptable reason to forbid others from being able to hear/read those words.
Last edited by Pixative on Nov 23, 2016, 3:11:03 AM
"
I'd honestly rather have GGG actually automatically replace [Removed by Support] and [Removed by Support] with "*****" and "******" rather than keep the current nonsensical situation where you'll get muted for simply uttering them, even if they were used in completely non-harmful situations, like talking about Nigeria in French, or talking about an actual [Removed by Support] of wood.

We don't even got banned for curses, mods worked hard first few days after creation of ru chat, now even hard spammers don't get timeouted. I would rather have timeouted for calling someone "fool" two times and got reported than have my big private msg deleted cos I forgot to tRiCk censoring filter while calling some unique/skill "a bit underpowered". At least censor only global.

We don't have that war on certain words in Russia, we don't really have hate speech, as I said before, so this is like 10 times more stupid.
"

Or have it like in an old MMO I used to play where you have a toggle in the options where you can disable Censoring. Enabling it makes you unable to Report Players for Verbal/Visual Harassment as you agreed you are fine with the swears and curses.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Nov 23, 2016, 6:57:10 AM
I feel there should be an option to filter this, at least on a client level. It pains me to see so much of it, made me leave my old guild.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I would like to thank GGG for proving my point by moderating my post.
#makepoegreatagain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info