2.6 "KAMEHAMEHA" Self-Cast RF Scorching Ray Inquisitor/Chieftain

What gem should I socket in Doon Cuebiyari?
"
unkn0wn135 wrote:
What gem should I socket in Doon Cuebiyari?

Whichever ones you want. We don't really make use of the implicit lvl 30 Iron Will for anything (Doon isn't even the only viable sceptre for this build). Feel free to put in one of the other spell gems for a bit of bonus damage, if you prefer.
Please stop recommending demi's "scorching ray" build. Its just a rip off of yalani's low life RF with scorching ray put in somewhere for flavor.
"
Aggnog wrote:
Please stop recommending demi's "scorching ray" build. Its just a rip off of yalani's low life RF with scorching ray put in somewhere for flavor.

It's still Scorching Ray, though. If you'd prefer me to link some other build, please provide the link (and it has to be a SR build cos that's what this post is about).
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Aggnog wrote:

It's still Scorching Ray, though. If you'd prefer me to link some other build, please provide the link (and it has to be a SR build cos that's what this post is about).

I won't argue because there aren't really any builds posted but I just wanted to point it out because its false advertisement. Although I don't think anyone who is able to afford such a build would fall for it anyway.
Does this build have much chance of clobbering The Shaper?
I had a Singularity equipped with an of War gloves enchant but I wasn't really feeling the damage I expected.

Doing a little reading, it looks like the hinderance Singularity applies is a conditional modifier, and won't affect damage over time. After swapping to a Catalyst the damage feels a lot better now.

Love the build overall. Very versatile and I can run almost any mod with a good clear speed, and I only really have to reroll non-regen maps.
Ele focus with inc burning damage?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Ele focus with inc burning damage?

Yes. They both boost our damage and we're not igniting anyway, so why not?
"
Jorderon wrote:
I had a Singularity equipped with an of War gloves enchant but I wasn't really feeling the damage I expected.

Doing a little reading, it looks like the hinderance Singularity applies is a conditional modifier, and won't affect damage over time. After swapping to a Catalyst the damage feels a lot better now.

Love the build overall. Very versatile and I can run almost any mod with a good clear speed, and I only really have to reroll non-regen maps.

Hmmm...seems like that info was added to the wiki recently. Don't recall seeing it when I first made the build. Anyway, thanks for the heads-up. I've corrected the 'Gear' section accordingly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info