2.4.2 Effect Artifact / Disco Inferno

Just popping in here again to say that the issue is still very much present, and increasingly frustrating.

Another thing I've noticed is that the client seems to have a small GPU memory leak for me on DX11, could possibly be related.
Still happening. Need to restart client every 3 maps. Seems like it is triggered by zoning "x" amount of times. "x" being 3 or 4
Started happening in hideout too.

Hi,

Back on Win7 after holidays. This issue was briefly listed in known issues, is now removed from the list, but still occuring.

Below some information from earlier report:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1778280
This issue has plagued me with every incarnation of the 64-bit client since it entered beta. The artifacts typically cover the whole screen and seem to be worse inside indoor areas. Sometimes, zooming in with the mouse wheel allows me to view my character well enough to navigate, if not fight or survive. The performance improvements (despite my relatively fast hardware) are significant enough that I really don't want to switch back to dx9 (not dx9ex, which also has the bug). For what it's worth, I'm also using Win7 (we all are, no?) with AMD graphics. There must be a fix possible, because all my other games run just fine. Please make fixing this issue a priority.
Party time

Last edited by TheGrammaton on Jan 8, 2017, 8:25:30 AM
I got the first occurence of the issue (with --noasync) a few minutes ago. It was in Plateau map, with Perandus mod.
"
Harest wrote:
I got the first occurence of the issue (with --noasync) a few minutes ago. It was in Plateau map, with Perandus mod.

are you sure it was with --noasync enabled? i didn't think it could happen.

any updates on this issue?
"
kompaniet wrote:

any updates on this issue?

We've been testing a potential fix for this. Hopefully testing continues to go smoothly. Unsure on a timeline for this fix going live though, but wanted to pop in and give an update.
Alright. Hope you can fix it. --noasync is annoying. Takes forever to go between areas because of the increased loading times that come with that command line.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info