2.4.2 Patch Temporarily Rolled Back

well to be honest I expected some major failures like with every other recent big content patch...
Wow this new patch is amazing. The DX11 graphics are excellent. Much better than before. It's like I'm playing a new game. Just the version number is bugged, still saying 2.4.1.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
we pay good money for this game and rollback mhm nice, no incentives either
"
evotaliesin3 wrote:
"
Update: We've have found the problem and will redeploy within a couple of hours. Very sorry about the delay.

bah!

UAT and PROD need to be mirrors. Obviously this was not the case.

Give GGG a break, their humans like the rest of us.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 17, 2016, 5:20:30 PM
"
UAT and PROD need to be mirrors. Obviously this was not the case.

Give GGG a break, their humans like the rest of us.

I disregard your reality and replace it with my own, mwhwhahahaha!

Last edited by evotaliesin3 on Nov 17, 2016, 5:24:02 PM
The world isn't ending people relax! Shit happens on ALL levels in all companies. Yes UAT should mirror prod, but that has probably been said in every company before.

Mistakes happen and the team will get it fixed.

#Thuglife
"
MidgetLove wrote:
The world isn't ending people

"
Update 2: While you wait, feel free to check out tool-tips for Scorching Ray, Blight and Blade Flurry!

Weak GGG! Bait and switch! mwhahahah

Thanks for updating us on the situation.

Slightly relevant passages for those who are misdirecting their anger or blame...

Spoiler
"Consider Kant's example of the perception of a house (B162). Imagine a house that is too large to fit into your visual field from your vantage point near its front door. Now imagine that you walk around the house, successively perceiving each of its sides. Eventually you perceive the entire house, but not all at once, and you judge that each of your representations of the sides of the house necessarily belong together (as sides of one house) and that anyone who denied this would be mistaken. But now imagine that you grew up in this house and associate a feeling of nostalgia with it. You would not judge that representations of this house are necessarily connected with feelings of nostalgia. That is, you would not think that other people seeing the house for the first time would be mistaken if they denied that it is connected with nostalgia, because you recognize that this house is connected with nostalgia for you but not necessarily for everyone. Yet you distinguish this merely subjective connection from the objective connection between sides of the house, which is objective because the sides of the house necessarily belong together “in the object,” because this connection holds for everyone universally, and because it is possible to be mistaken about it. The point here is not that we must successfully identify which representations necessarily belong together and which are merely associated contingently, but rather that to be self-conscious we must at least make this general distinction between objective and merely subjective connections of representations."

Spoiler
"Does anyone bathe in a mighty little time? Don't say that he does it ill, but in a mighty little time. Does anyone drink a great quantity of wine? Don't say that he does ill, but that he drinks a great quantity. For, unless you perfectly understand the principle from which anyone acts, how should you know if he acts ill? Thus you will not run the hazard of assenting to any appearances but such as you fully comprehend. (45)."

Last edited by Citrusss on Nov 17, 2016, 5:35:36 PM
"
Slightly relevant passages for those who are misdirecting their anger or blame...

Awww come on now! I thought these were kinda funny!

GGG, here, let me fix it:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info