Huge Multi-Sale, Upcoming Supporter Packs and 2.4.2 Deployment

Tomorrow lol :D
I think it's a bit lame that you're trying to make people buy points twice by making sure the multi deals don't overlap with the sale of the new bundles (which no doubt will come with points).

"
zankioh wrote:
I think it's a bit lame that you're trying to make people buy points twice by making sure the multi deals don't overlap with the sale of the new bundles (which no doubt will come with points).

They do come with points (as was stated). You can spend $20 now to get 200 points for the sale, then upgrade that $20 to a supporter pack for the difference ($10 or $40), which means you spent the same amount of money, just in two shots instead of one (which was also stated).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I wish the older supporter packs were still available. Would be nice and GGG would make more money since people hold off if they don't like the current supporter packs.
I came from D3 and I have to say GGG is the best. This is what I like to see.. more updates in a month than d3 does in a year! I've already supported 100$+ and I will def buy the new supporter pack to support future updates!
"
tkensei wrote:
I wish the older supporter packs were still available. Would be nice and GGG would make more money since people hold off if they don't like the current supporter packs.

I wish people would stop posting about wishing for this since it will never happen.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
tkensei wrote:

I wish people would stop posting about wishing for this since it will never happen.

Maybe if enough people wish for it then nothing will happen.

YAY!
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Nice ;)
So when exactly are these packs being put up?
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info