Content Update 2.4.2 Patch Notes

"
Fixed a bug where you could add Oba to your friends list in the Oba's Cursed Trove map.

Best bug ever!

I had no idea. If we do map before patch will Oba still be my friend after patch?
Censored.
"Melee is an illusion exile."
"
Fixed a bug where you could add Oba to your friends list in the Oba's Cursed Trove map.

Thanks for giving me a laugh :D
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Neyyyyycccvvvvee
I'm really loving the essence stuff, hoping it will end up a part of the game.
"
Bex wrote:
Made improvements to the layout of the Armoury Map.

What? There isn't an "Armoury" map. ;)
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
Reduced the size of the Chateau map and increased its monster density to bring it in line with other maps.

we did you only fix ONE map?
what about ramparts map, where sometimes there are no mobs on the wall and you walk back the whole length of the map until you find a last mob before the boss room?
or high gardens or quay, where you sometimes run through 3 empty screens before finding monsters again?

thx for the performance improvements and removing backtracking in master missions. (I don't believe ground effect maps are lag free until I see it)
the rest are really negligible changes for me and no actual QoL improvemts
"
cryptc wrote:
"

Thanks for giving me a laugh :D
time to run the map, before they patch it :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Awesome!!
Sounds great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info