Content Update 2.4.2 Patch Notes

Fixed several armour modifiers not affecting armour against projectile hits, or affecting it incorrectly. This included all armour granted by body armours.

Thank you so much!

Armor is now your best friend!
The new meta has arrived!!!!
Spoiler
...probably not. But hopefully armor is a more viable option.
It's sad that these new skills are Intelligence/Agility based.

Therese already 19 more skills for Intelligence then for strength and 13 more skills for Agility.

Would be nice if some new skills came out for Strength based char's. We're already getting screwed on the defense side, and the name lock side. Why not on the skills themselves too.
"
Removed the timer on Haku Missions where you spawn at the Spirit that required you to click the Spirit before 30 seconds. These instead now have a barrier that you cannot pass until you have picked up the spirit.

Love this because I have run through the stage like a chicken with its head cut off before reaching the end and realizing the spirit was at the beginning.
Countdown to the countdown to the countdown. Sombra hype.
"
Fr3shDee wrote:
Wait so how do I use the directX11 client?

"To use the 64-bit DirectX 11 client: If you're using the Standalone game client, then run PathofExile_x64.exe. If you're using Steam, right click on Path of Exile in your library and click "Play 64-bit DX11 Version"."
"
Repeats wrote:
@Bex_GGG There should really be a warning for Hardcore characters about the experimental settings in the patch notes. This build is not considered stable, therefore hardcore characters should not be using the new client until its official release.

Shoosh you.

Where would be without the "Omg I just died to a bug in HC DX11" :)
Still no fix for the Dream Corruption Steam achievement? Or did I miss a note in a previous patch? Took me 3 leagues to finally get a Vaal Temple, and the achievement was broken because of AoW, lol.
"
The sender of a whisper message is now notified if the recipient doesn't receive it because they are changing areas.

trade improvements are here! best one in list

"
Fixed a bug where you could add Oba to your friends list in the Oba's Cursed Trove map.

wat
Oblivious
"
Removed the Kaom's Path area and modified Kaom's Stronghold and Kaom's Dream to compensate for its removal.

the dream is real....finally, we dont have to suffer as much.
"
Fixed a bug where you could add Oba to your friends list in the Oba's Cursed Trove map.

OMG lol dont fix this.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info