Content Update 2.4.2 Patch Notes

"
rockdog2161 wrote:
'Fixed a bug where you could add Oba to your friends list in the Oba's Cursed Trove map.'

Awwww

:( As if I didn't have enough trouble making friends...

[Seriously though, Kaom's Path: I'm sooo glad that's gone. Nice update GGG.]
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Nov 16, 2016, 5:49:18 PM
Awesome, can't wait for 2.5!
Letz fatshame this patch for being so juicy
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
lots of great improvements like the Navali ones but many useful changes
"
We have also introduced an experimental 64-bit DirectX 11 version which you can now use.

Warbands members now drop their signature items already identified.

Fixed several armour modifiers not affecting armour against projectile hits, or affecting it incorrectly. This included all armour granted by body armours.

Hooray!
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.

GG GGG

What the size of the update gonna be? I am running low on ssd space. couple of gigs left.
what is missing in patch notes: we have restored Kaom's Heart to its original value +1000 to maximum life, we have also increased life nodes in passive tree by 2% each

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info