2.4.2 Patch Notes

"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
"
Fixed several armour modifiers not affecting armour against projectile hits, or affecting it incorrectly. This included all armour granted by body armours.

Wait, what was the issue? How problematic was this for Armour players? Will the fixes have a meaningful impact on the survivability of those that main Armour?

The issue was ("is", for two more days), that Armour Rating from your chestpiece did not work at all against Projectile Damage, most notably.
Thread in question.
Thanks for the link and explanation.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
When i try to run the dx11 launcher, the normal resource check screen pops up, drops away then immmediately I get a client crash message. running win 10 I5 nvidia 960. Dx9 client works fine.

Edit: changed dx9 client to windows fullscreen from fullscreen. dx11 client will load fine now. Runs adequately. I seem to be locked at 60 fps on both clients but that could be some setting i forgot about.
Last edited by Hangman69 on Nov 18, 2016, 9:22:08 AM
"
Hangman69 wrote:
When i try to run the dx11 launcher, the normal resource check screen pops up, drops away then immmediately I get a client crash message. running win 10 I5 nvidia 960. Dx9 client works fine.

fixed at the 2.5 ?
the corrupted essence monster are at least 5 times harder now, yet I didn't see it in patch notes
"
Hangman69 wrote:

Edit: changed dx9 client to windows fullscreen from fullscreen. dx11 client will load fine now. Runs adequately. I seem to be locked at 60 fps on both clients but that could be some setting i forgot about.

Same problem, same solution
"
Hangman69 wrote:

Worked for me too. Thanks for sharing!
When I try to enter the Login Screen out of the game playing via steam i allways get booted out to the desktop.

Relies to the dx11 version of cause.
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
Last edited by SW_Bonobo on Nov 18, 2016, 1:20:07 PM
"
There's now an item filter bundled with Path of Exile that you can select in the User Interface options.

What are the details of this item filter? Where can I go to change it, if possible?
"
Dartaen wrote:
"
Hangman69 wrote:

Worked for me too. Thanks for sharing!

Yep that worked for me too, thx!
Just a heads up, all the map exception error I "regularly" see on the 32-bit laptop I sometimes play with disappeared. I was surprised to logout without a hiccup after a long session. So thanks to GGG for this update. It's the best patch for me yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info