Skyrim Dovahkin wood sculpture!

Hello! My name is Oleksandr and I love to carve figures in wood! Here is My Dovahkin!
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Nov 19, 2016, 6:19:20 PM
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2016, 7:30:56 PM
Skyrim is shit, carve some giant mushrooms instead.
"
DonutDuDe1212 wrote:
Skyrim is shit, carve some giant mushrooms instead.

if you dont like it, you dont have to be a dick about it. just dont play it.
and skyrim is freakin awersome.

BTW: the sculpture is awesome man, great job!!
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Nov 17, 2016, 7:23:47 AM
I don't need to but I do it anyway.
Shoryuuuken!

Dude,so nice!

I just installed the special edition, now I wish I could shoryuken some dragons :p
thank you guys)
Nice job. How big is that exactly?

If that's a pretty decent sized sculpture, some rich geek might even pay you thousands of dollars for that to sit it in their living room.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Nov 18, 2016, 2:12:21 PM
"
Miazga wrote:

and skyrim is freakin awersome.

BTW: the sculpture is awesome man, great job!!

This! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Awesome work waltersobchak! :D

Love the detailing on Dovahkin's armour and the Dragon! Looking forward to seeing some of your other work.

+1

Skyrim is one of best RPG I ever played, nevertheless I had to mod it to make that game awesome, including creating own items or dungeons. I have played as an Enchanter - build was finished at lvl 34 - you can try out play as such character. Its so great that Skyrim is allowing us players to really choose what we want to be. I think best customization of character in RPG I ever met.

Thx for sharing! Really appreciated.

gl hf

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info