Content Update 2.4.2 Highlights

This is a buff
Pounded by 40 thousand arrows, hit by swords, sunders, poison spines, Kaom's fucking leap slams, alive for 100+ hours.... and still the damn Scion never fixes her pants or stops her leg from bleeding all over the show LOL!

It bugs me more than the Templar's lack of pants. Yeah I can give her minotaur pants to fix it, but still damn!

Also in before channel skill totems 2.5 meta.
Last edited by Sectiplave on Nov 13, 2016, 10:05:17 PM
"
You can now toggle the display of all types of messages and can see how many of each type have arrived while that mode was disabled. By default, users are now subscribed to chats that they cannot see, so toggling it on will show prior messages.

OMG YES

Also, Cloak of Flame 3d art, SWEET!
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
Cloak Of Flame and new fog look really good.

The changes to chat are kind of whatever. I do like that you go back trying to improve existing stuff, though. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
x64 goooo
"
Sectiplave wrote:

Also in before channel skill totems 2.5 meta.
Gonna try searing touch RF 3Scorching totem

been preparing the build for 3 days now
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 13, 2016, 10:18:19 PM
Really exited for the new skills and all the art and improvements look great. Good job guys:)

Cloak of Flame 3D art YAY! But Infernal Mantle, Cloak of Defiance and Lightning Coil have been waiting since forever. Please would you get those done already.

Hope you guys are doing okay in the wake of the earthquake there. Keep safe!
We need more frequent updates like this!
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info