End of the world as we know it..?

Every single instant of every single day is the end of the world as we know it. The only question is whether we want to live in the past, or work towards creating the future.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I'm fine with that as long as i become the supreme ruler once the hassle is all over.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Disrupted wrote:
^Humanity is a slow learner and needs shock events in order to turn a page in their history books. The best thing that could happen to humanity in the long run right now, would be some outsider threat event (ideally an hostile alien race). Nothing unites people better than a common enemy. Earth is currently far too overpopulated for it to sustain itself until humans are able to mass migrate to other planets.
I wont tell you what's going to happen in the future, but I will say that resource-wise people in 1st world countries are being lulled into an optimistic immediate reality that does not exist.
Its gonna get much worse before it gets better, most of first world population is creating technological traps for themselves. In the case of global catastrophe an extremely large chunk will die due to dependency.

Us tinfoilers believe that aliens will be the trump (hehe) card of the globalists. They're obsessed with aliens (just read Podesta mails) and if their attempt at NWO really fails they might make up an planetary alien threat to coveniently bring us together. I know this is Alex Jones tier but I believe it at least 20% lel.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Every single instant of every single day is the end of the world as we know it. The only question is whether we want to live in the past, or work towards creating the future.

very democratic answer- but im wanting actual change
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
very democratic answer- but im wanting actual change
Then put down the beggar's cup and make it happen.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
nukes are a nono, those things cause so much ruin, unless we want our kids being born deformed and fucked up with major illnesses for the next, I dunno, 100,000+ years with parts of the planet being completely uninhabitable by anything except roaches.

Maybe if trump just went ham on a lot of developing nations with more conventional weaponry it might be immediately awful but better in the long run.

Honestly theres times I look at some of the situations around the world and think we started this, this is entirely our fault and we are monsters... but if we want to get from where we are now to a place where everyone is a forward thinking, tolerant, civilized, logical human being that exists in a world without brainwashing or the will for war then maybe we are better off just devastating the best part of 2 continents and starting again, fuck it.

Im not entirely sure Im a sane man on those days, I feel like I can be a terribly intolerant arsehole when Im tired. I see something I know is wrong and I dont have the patience to tip toe it to a slow and tidy finish, just fucking smash it into place aint got the time for bullshittery and suffering nonsense. Ya, Im an arsehole for sure, its my cross to bare, I blame the maddening frustration of living in a world largely populated by idiots (lel). Im not sure that sort of supremely arrogant wrong side of bed attitude is a sound foundation for global strategy tbh, probably better left to more patient, humble, even tempered folk.

Sometimes I worry myself with those trains of though. Its like the riots over here in London not so long ago, theres part of you that just thinks fuck it, tear it all to pieces, its a huge fucking mess anyway so why not? And then the reality of burning buildings, rampant looting gangs etc kicks in and you get a sharp reminder of just how much of a cushy bubble we are living in, how short a space of time that bubble has actually existed for and how much more fragile it is than you really appreciated, how much we actually have to lose. Its a bit like that line in one of the episodes of Black Mirror, "the system looks absurd, which it may well be, but it built these roads."
"
D3izhistory wrote:

"dependency" ignorance - tomato tomato though

Yeah, I had a feeling that wasnt quite right >_<

"
Xavderion wrote:

Us tinfoilers believe that aliens will be the trump (hehe) card of the globalists. They're obsessed with aliens (just read Podesta mails) and if their attempt at NWO really fails they might make up an planetary alien threat to coveniently bring us together. I know this is Alex Jones tier but I believe it at least 20% lel.
Hey, you never know :p
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 13, 2016, 4:27:28 PM
"
D3izhistory wrote:
let's be realistic dude. this isn't 2500AD

The future always seems farther away than it actually is.

@Xav - I'm not for lying to the public, but that might be a venture worth pursuing. It wouldn't even be hard to do. We've been sending messages into space via different means, how hard would it be to have scientists convincingly claim that they have received a transmission in return?

The scientifically illiterate are just that, and I suspect that a lot of them wish it were true anyway. Even the scientifically literate are so frequently narrow in their areas of specialty and expertise that they could be duped (it helps that they are biased towards believing the consensus of other ivory tower groups that they know little about personally).

They wouldn't even have to claim to have interpreted it. A believable claim of intelligent alien correspondence could be enough to persuade many of the need for resource reallocation away from frivolous entertainment (yes, I know), and toward something that makes the species more likely to survive with its infrastructure and technology and accumulated knowledge intact.
alot of alien related scenarios... lets try and think somewhat reasonable people....

Nuclear holocaust, mass riots, global warming these are the kind of things that will end us soon
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
reasonable and next nuclear holocaust?

gamma ray burst please

Nothing will end us soon, aka united states i guess because you wrote about trump, last time soon was already 3 years ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info