Power charges?

After reading this whole thread, as well as the wiki article on it.. Is that really the way it is? THE only way to get power charges is by some lame Mana, Armor, and ES chest or Power Siphon? They might as well just have called them Witch Charges or Wand Charges... I was really hoping to rock power charges as dual wield claws...

Sorry if that is a stupid question but I'm amazed that those are really the only ways to get Power Charges. The Wiki is much less specific than I had hoped too, for example, how long they last, how they stack, etc. That's why I'm here.

Thanks peeps
"
Bradyarch wrote:
After reading this whole thread, as well as the wiki article on it.. Is that really the way it is? THE only way to get power charges is by some lame Mana, Armor, and ES chest or Power Siphon? They might as well just have called them Witch Charges or Wand Charges... I was really hoping to rock power charges as dual wield claws...

Sorry if that is a stupid question but I'm amazed that those are really the only ways to get Power Charges. The Wiki is much less specific than I had hoped too, for example, how long they last, how they stack, etc. That's why I'm here.

Thanks peeps

The new Power Charge on Critical Strike Gem is coming out soon.
how can i have more than 4 power charges? i got the talent on the passive tree but it give me just +1 charge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info