Improvements to Master Missions

awesome.

"

Master Levelling in 2.5.0:

In addition, we're investigating making non-Zana masters easier to level up to level 8 in December's 2.5.0 update (alongside the new league).

Yes, please. Leveling masters to 8 its painful for a long time. Specially if you're solo players and can't do those "100 chaininig missions" with your guild or something.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 8, 2016, 7:06:48 PM
"
HTBak wrote:
maybe after lvl 8 they will no longer appear on maps? only Zana

Please don't. Tora and Elreon are free packs. Voricci is a free pack and exile.

Haku's still a bit more annoying, but as compensation his dungeon is 1 level higher than the map; which means that as the XP penalty bites more his packs become worth more relatively speaking than the rest of the map. For QOL, changing his normal missions to have the spirit in the middle of the dungeon with the exit at the far end would make them less annoying.

I'm withholding judgement on cata until seeing how much faster her minions are and how good the loot they drop is - they probably need a rare drop table to be worth it for as much more HP they have vs the regular trash.

And as for Vagan, other than the dummy fight (which is still faster than almost all of the other master missions) most of his missions take longer to click through the dialog than to spank the great lord noob himself.

And lastly, if you don't care (other than an occasional buggy layout - /debug and report so they can fix it) there's no penalty for skipping past them while clearing.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Sweet!

For someone that levels 8 Masters every league I can't wait for this :D
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
"
HTBak wrote:
maybe after lvl 8 they will no longer appear on maps? only Zana

I would hope not, that would be just stupid, maps are already nerfed with NO corrupted zones, and with horrible odds of actual good strongboxes.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
So now that I am starting to get good at Veroci missions they get way easier..grr. I like the streamlining though. I think my fav improvement will be Catrinas minion speed boost..
Yes! This all sounds really awesome. More welcomed QOL changes. Hopefully trade improvements and mtx tabs will be next.
Nice changes, though I was really hoping you might make level 8 masters all share a single slot in your hideout. This would make doing daily quest rotations a little less tedious by skipping over the "dismiss master, travel to town, invite another master to hideout, travel back to hideout" cycle that you have to go through several times per day.

Since there's no penalty for dismissing a level 8 anyway, this small amount of tedium seems completely unnecessary.
RIP Vorici missions. Sad to see a part of the game that actually required strategy get nerfed into a state where you can just brainlessly cheese through it.

It was fun while it lasted.

Nice changes aside from that.

"
iteration2 wrote:
Nice changes, though I was really hoping you might make level 8 masters all share a single slot in your hideout. This would make doing daily quest rotations a little less tedious by skipping over the "dismiss master, travel to town, invite another master to hideout, travel back to hideout" cycle that you have to go through several times per day.

Since there's no penalty for dismissing a level 8 anyway, this small amount of tedium seems completely unnecessary.

Yeah, you can actually invite all your level 8 masters to your hideout now. Perhaps you missed that in the patch notes. Pretty sure that happened when Atlas expansion dropped. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Nov 8, 2016, 7:43:00 PM
Sweet.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
iteration2 wrote:

That was removed 2 months ago. Just level up your hideout and all masters can be added, including Navali.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Nov 8, 2016, 7:50:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info