Game crashes when exiting to character selection

I have been in contact whit GGG on this since january. After much trail and error on my side, and reccomendation from GGG.

I was told to delete this file production_Config.ini (settings file). It stopped my chrashes until legacy started. But now started again.

It seems most frequantly happening when there are alot of mtx`s in town or in my decorated hideout
I play everyday with my friends and they all so experiencing the same problem we did check settings etc and they got different Operating systems
same problem there. sometimes working perfect but usually crashed
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
it's really annoying, is this being fixed or? I tried reinstalling didn't help...
Last edited by VidarNanowish on May 22, 2017, 7:17:28 AM
This happens to me as well my pc is a brand new 1500£ gaming PC (well a few weeks old) no other issues with any other games/programs. The game still crashes and its been happening since before 2.5? LOL so glad i didnt bother getting into this game or bother supporting it.

Was going to consider coming back for 3.0 but if this problem isnt fixed then why bother :)

I will take my money/support elsewhere it seems GGG dont give a fuck, that much is obvious by their silence on this issue.
Last edited by AmbersDesire on May 23, 2017, 5:26:41 PM
This is still a thing, for everyone. I think the client doesnt log people out completly or cannot load something? Idk :/
"
_DavidAegis_ wrote:
This is still a thing, for everyone. I think the client doesnt log people out completly or cannot load something? Idk :/

You can logout to the login screen and not crash.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Same problem here.
This is so annoying. It makes me lose so much time on races...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info