FFXV any1?

Is any1 going to play the new FF when it comes out at the end of november?
Last bumped on Nov 10, 2016, 9:20:17 AM
I'll just wait for the PC release. Assuming one is coming, eventually. No PC = no buy.
I'd say FFX was the last good one, there were a few cringy moments and the design started to spin out of control but it was really solid beneath.

Never finished XII because I got too entangled in sidequests near the end, storytelling was good but I suppose the gameplay just way too different from all other installments, a good game overall but not completely up my alley.

I did force myself to finish XIII somehow but my eyes were going off the hinges near the end from constantly getting rolled over. I didn't like the story, not a single one of the characters and combat was total ass, when it was over and done with the only feeling was 'what in the flying fuck did I just play through'.

They continued the trend, XV doesn't even seem interesting enough to try it.

The only thing I'm waiting now is to see all the ways in which they will mess up the VII remake, not really my favorite in the series but it will still be fascinating to see them turn a good game into a bad one, that takes genuine talent.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Nov 6, 2016, 3:01:29 PM
I thought about picking up a PS4Pro and FFXV, but since Nintendo announced the Switch ima get that and play FFXV on PC in a year or two.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
VII remake will be VERY good given the people that are working on it.
It's LIKELY going to PC as well like 13 did too obvious as soon as it comes out for PC sure.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
DDusk wrote:

Well, to get a good game you need to have good ideas, hire good people and let them work, it would be nice but I'll believe it when I see it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
They better at least put auto battle in FF7, that way I don't have to keep pressing X. Because that's the only button that was required to beat that game. Just let me walk around, get in battles, sit back and watch my group win.
"
DDusk wrote:

FF7 is one of my favourite games ever. I would rather not have a hd remake (with voices) do bad touching of my good memories. I will most probably avoid it regardless of how good or bad the remake is.
"
ladish wrote:
"
DDusk wrote:

FF7 is one of my favourite games ever. I would rather not have a hd remake (with voices) do bad touching of my good memories. I will most probably avoid it regardless of how good or bad the remake is.
Yeah, I think a lot of people are getting really excited over this, forgetting that their memories of the game were shaped by their own inner monologue.

Barret sounds a certain way to me. His voice actor will not match. It'll be weird.

There was a really good article I read about this very topic, but I can't remember what site it was. They hit on a few good points; remember how effing silly that game was? Cloud's ladyclothes bit? The Golden Saucer? Etc? How's that all going to translate into what seems to be an uber-serious remake?

Regarding FFXV, I'm really stoked for it, but I'm stoked for all the single player games. I like all of them with the exception of the "sequel" games (ffx-2, ffxiii-2,3). Yes, even X. Yes, even XII.

A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info