(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
RellikIsMyGod wrote:
"
TenarWhat wrote:
If we take Druidic Right instead of Alchemist, we trade 4% Flask Effectiveness for +10% Flask Duration as well as 15 flat and 15% additional mana which we are pretty tight on without focusing mana heavily on gear, and we can do it in 2 passive points instead of three.

I'm thinking I'll use that extra point for either 5% life on the left side of Bravery or the 16% Projectile Damage right at the beginning of the Ranger tree.

Thoughts?

I'm pretty sure you need that 4% flask effectiveness to hit the 50% needed for a 3 projectile Dying Sun.

I'm seeing 7 projectiles either way in PoB. I'm doing Alchemist after 90 so I can't play with it in game yet to see if there's a discrepancy between in-game tooltip with Dying Sun active versus PoB.

EDIT: Actually I misread Druidic Right, it's 20% Effect Duration whereas the Alchemist wheel has 24% to flask effect.

Either way though, I'm only coming out to a total flask effect buff of 46% with Alchemist, not 50%. So if it requires 50% to pull an additional projectile I don't know where to get it from.
Last edited by TenarWhat on Jan 1, 2018, 4:10:13 AM
"
TenarWhat wrote:
"
RellikIsMyGod wrote:
"
TenarWhat wrote:
If we take Druidic Right instead of Alchemist, we trade 4% Flask Effectiveness for +10% Flask Duration as well as 15 flat and 15% additional mana which we are pretty tight on without focusing mana heavily on gear, and we can do it in 2 passive points instead of three.

I'm thinking I'll use that extra point for either 5% life on the left side of Bravery or the 16% Projectile Damage right at the beginning of the Ranger tree.

Thoughts?

I'm pretty sure you need that 4% flask effectiveness to hit the 50% needed for a 3 projectile Dying Sun.

I'm seeing 7 projectiles either way in PoB. I'm doing Alchemist after 90 so I can't play with it in game yet to see if there's a discrepancy between in-game tooltip with Dying Sun active versus PoB.

EDIT: Actually I misread Druidic Right, it's 20% Effect Duration whereas the Alchemist wheel has 24% to flask effect.

Either way though, I'm only coming out to a total flask effect buff of 46% with Alchemist, not 50%. So if it requires 50% to pull an additional projectile I don't know where to get it from.

You socket 1 Conqueror's Potency Jewel into the tree.
Hi, guys....Find one more way to 7 proj to barrage.
I crafted

This elder mod on belt, and change Conqueror's Potency Jewel to nice abyss jewel...
Hi guys, is it worth it to get Rat's nest with no enchant?
"
supersayame wrote:
Hi guys, is it worth it to get Rat's nest with no enchant?

I think your fine
But try get +1 soon
I got mine today at 15ex
After few uber with twice enchant I give up
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
How far do you think I could get with about 5ex to start on this build? What would be priority purchasses?
is +1 barrage projectile enchant really worth 14-15 ex ?
"
Dettlaf wrote:
is +1 barrage projectile enchant really worth 14-15 ex ?

If you gear is decent and you aim on doing bosses than yes.
Is Qotf better than Shroud of Lightless for this?
Hi. First of all hank you for the build. What we need to change for Windripper on this build thank you.
Last edited by Ultras13 on Jan 1, 2018, 4:00:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info