(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hi, really nice build but im just wondering why we're not using the thunderfist gloves? Seems like a really great item for this build, gives us a pseudo 5 link.
Just wondering. What is your movement speed when u are not using any flask?
@arthur1744

I started the Current League as a Wander (the one with Starkonja and Choir of the Storm).
It's possible, yet you have to know how to acquire currency to get the Key Items.
Without Vinktar and Dying sun for example, Single Target can be quite an issue at the beginning.

You will most likely have a good progress at a League Start, if you play with Bow's as long as possible.

@paulmaxycabigon

Well they have no Life on it, so that's, at least for the Endgame not an option.
Also Gloves that are Crafted with an Essence of Horror (giving +3.5 Crit) is basically a pseude 5l too.

@jason57458

Without anthing the movement speed is +50%, on a side note, i bought a nice Shield in Legacy League for my Std. Wander that will boost the Movement speed an additional 25% (sigh) if i got everything correct in Poe. Builder.

Life will also be at 6100.
Also if i take the Attack speed and Acc. Nodes of the Big Wand Wheel instead of inc. Damage with Wands(the left/ current side) the DPS will also increase by couple 1000dps. Yet i would like to test that with the Items from Legacy League on my Std. wander, if it feels better or not.

(More Damage per Hit VS. More Attacks per Second)

Poe Builder Pastebin
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on May 28, 2017, 8:39:10 AM
Finally got my fucking 6L. Thank you Kuduku. He charged my fusings well and acepted my offerings :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN2Sl8t4TEk

Spoiler

Still got to change my amulet for better one, but they apparently don't exist : http://poe.trade/search/ititanitukoriw

Cleared my first phoenix yesterday, died 3 times. I feel like DPS is still lacking. Should I change my wand ? I really don't know what to search for here. I guess i'm missing accuracy too, i'm at 81% on my barrage.
@Pandaroux

Missing +2 Barrage Helmet Enchant, this will be a Huge DPS boost.

Also flask/ Gem Setup ( Gloves) is off, def. need to fix flask rolls.

Time to try my hand at linking this.

Edit: I got a question btw. How far can I reach with just 5l. Is a 6l essesntial to make the build work past T10s?
Last edited by ultra_super_hyper on Jun 1, 2017, 9:40:51 AM
"

Time to try my hand at linking this.

Edit: I got a question btw. How far can I reach with just 5l. Is a 6l essesntial to make the build work past T10s?
5l is good enough as long as your other gears are good. It just takes longer to kill bosses past t15 making the fight riskier the longer it gets since we rely heavily on flasks to burst them down.
Hi Thanks for the reply and the infos :D
If it doesn't waste your time, would you be able to upload a leveling tree?
Im not sure which path and nodes I should be taking first
"
Viperial7 wrote:
Hi Thanks for the reply and the infos :D
If it doesn't waste your time, would you be able to upload a leveling tree?
Im not sure which path and nodes I should be taking first

Go to the Duelist Area first to grab life and dps.

Go to the Witch Area in the End.

Thanks for the reply, just started a wander. Thought I'd level with wands but its a pain lol. Switched to tempest bow and it's so much easier now. Hopefully this build will take me farther than my cyclone raider.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info