(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

can i down chimera easly with this build?
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
can i down chimera easly with this build?

Sure, just make sure on positioning yourself and use of flasks (especially stibnite to blind him)
Since unfortunately the League won't end on the 29th, i started turning Both Wanders, the one out of Standard and the other out of Legacy League in to one in Path of Building.

In addition i tweaked the Build a little towards Boss fight's.

The Build will (with a Rat's Nest!) have around 6k Life and Barrage 1 886 551.6 DPS

Elemental Penetration will lose it's Effectiveness at a Certain point, so switched to a Adds to Attack's Vinktar and Adds Lightning Damage Boot Enchant.

This Setup is good in stable circumstances Like Shaper for example since no Map Mods can increase the Elemental Resists.

For General Mapping having extra Mod's like Ele. Equi. / Add Resists etc. will make the full Lightning Penetration still a stable Option.

https://pastebin.com/RF6NYFwm

For better Powercharge sustain through Boss fight's i use this Shield in the Offhand:

Is this build viable in the upcoming 3.0 ? Wanna use this as a starter build :)
So i'm wondering where you're getting 116 pen? 8 from passives another 5 from passives, 20 from flask, 10 from ascendancy 38 from gem. 91?
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
Iamod wrote:
So i'm wondering where you're getting 116 pen? 8 from passives another 5 from passives, 20 from flask, 10 from ascendancy 38 from gem. 91?

I think vinktar or wise oak. YOu are missing one flask from that count.

Also, A life based wander! I wanted to play a life based one so that I could play it in 3.0 as well but was too lazy to draft a build myself xD

Will most probably try it now too as well as I plan to just play std. in 3.0
We have to wait about 3.0

I have the feeling, since Pathfinder and Wander's are relative popular that Gigigi won't pass them untouched.
I guess the Build will receive a Nerf but heavily doubt that the Build will be crushed.

As for the Penetration.

Lightning penetration gem Level 21 : 38%
Vinktar with Flask effectiveness : 15%
Veteran Bowyer/ Pathfinder : 10%
Arcing Blows/ Tree : 8%
Primeval Force/ Tree : 5%
Boot Enchant/ Uber lab : 10%
Wise Oak with FLask effectiveness : 30%

That's 116 % in Total.

Hi trying to start a wander but I just don't like playing piano flaskfinder.
Can Raider alternative work for this build ?
IF so what tweaks would I need to make ?
Thank you
Uhm you will even as a Raider play "piano"

But you can try it out. I would recommend to take Avatar of Veil and Avatar of Slaughter.

You have to note that this will not work properly with Queen of the Forest and it's interaction with Evasion / Jade, Stibnite Flask.

For that you will probably want to get rid of Jade Flask replace it with a Quicksilver or Silver Flask and wear a High Evasion Rare chest.

On a Side Note:
Jade Flask duration 6 sec
Stibnite 8 sec

As a you can see, as a pathfinder you don't really have to hammer your flask all the time.
Dying sun and Vinktar are only needed against Bosses etc. anyway.

The reason why i press my Flask's more rapidly is basically.. muscle memory, which is great when you play a non Pathfinder here and there :P
Hey, nice guide!
What do you think about starting a new league with a wander? its better to create a chaos maybe? or stay ele?
It is possible?

Ty for your build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info