(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
whoismiked wrote:
"
Qte wrote:
Do you guys have any suggestions what to use on the spare sockets for the poor people, who don't have multiple Empowers and Enlighten/Enhance? :D Something in a 3L?

Some options:

1. Power charge on crit - Inc Crit chance- Orb of storms (this is good for boss fights to keep power charges up)

2. CWDT - Immortal call - Inc Duration

3. Vaal haste

Prolly more I'm not thinking of

I'm using Vaal Haste + CWDT + Immortal call + Inc duration 4L and Ice golem + Wrath + Vaal Grace in a 3L and I have one 3L free. The Orb of Storm is an option, because it's annoying to recast your auras after you swap to gain charges with Brinerot Flag.

P.S. @toddliestew, your idea is good too, because we already have a lot of buttons to press, so manually casting ele weakness is burdensome. :D
Last edited by Qte on Sep 23, 2017, 12:31:13 PM
"
toddliestew wrote:
I am at 29k tooltip dps with auras / golem. No rare wand or helm Enchanted. Is that like decent? Also why does the tooltip only increase like 5k when i use dying Sun?

If you try again but activate a quicksilver or live flask you'll see the same increase which is due to you'd ascendancy points. Number of projectiles is not factored into tooltip...
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
I've been searching through the thread and haven't been able to find it: does anyone have the poe.trade link that shows wands that are better than pisc?
Better Wands than Piscator

There ya go
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Sep 23, 2017, 6:06:59 PM
Anyone else have mana issues with this build? Level 76 and my gear isn't great so I imagine that might be the cause? Just curious if anyone else had this problem and how it was solved. Currently I am using a hybrid flask to overcome the issue.
Absolutely love the build - I had a ton of fun this league working my way up to GG gear, whether through trade, essence crafting, or plain ol' finding it on the ground. Learned a ton about finding good wands - seems like eDPS is very overrated, and stats like crit multi/WED/%lightning damage are much more important when trying to beat a piscator's.

Here's my pastebin, would appreciate any tips: https://pastebin.com/M0ph3v3s. I used HH/Bisco's for more of a farming build, but had to switch out atziri's step with rare boots to cap res.

One question: On PoB, chance to hit is strictly a integer value - DPS doesn't go up until it breaks past the next percentage point. Is this reflective of the game, or are decimal points taken into consideration?
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
Anyone else have mana issues with this build? Level 76 and my gear isn't great so I imagine that might be the cause? Just curious if anyone else had this problem and how it was solved. Currently I am using a hybrid flask to overcome the issue.

Didn't have a problem with mana once I got the duelist leech nodes. I'm not sure if you've messed with your gems recently, but try the gem links that OP posted in his guide - they'll give you more damage to increaes your leech.
Ya I have the duelist leech and everything mana related in the tree. I think my dps is just on the low side as I begin to upgrade gear.
hey, iam trying to find a vaal power siphon setup
anyone could enlighten me on what they use? preferable link me to a profile?

searchd via google/leaderboard
but cant seem to find one,

great guide, thanks for it helpd me alot
retired from ssf to do some serious lvling, 95 currently

saw few ppl using beachhead helmet, and stuff
would like to build similiar to that

e/ actually found some on poebuilds.io
thx again
Last edited by Rufnet on Sep 23, 2017, 11:48:45 PM
I wanted to start this build on standard, to make sure i can play that kind of build, but i've got some questions, im lookin like 2 day right now for amulets/ring, and everything are so expensive, there is any cheaper alternate than opal rings? Im lack of str and int aswell. ;C

@Look at my char pls, and I choose corrupted armor 6l over 5l qotf
Last edited by bukiet95 on Sep 24, 2017, 5:50:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info