(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I did a quick Search setup.
Testen in Path of Building.

Be warned, chances are high that you will have to pay a lot.(especially after i post this search)

My current wand is giving me 10% more Dps compared to a perfect rolled Piscator, which doesn't sound that crazy if you compare other Dps-scaling slot's like Dying sun or +2 Barrage Helmet.

A Piscator with Culling Strike would also giving you 10% more Damage since you only need to chuck down 90% of the enemies HP Pool.
This Should be cheaper.

Well here is a Search for Wand's that come close to mine on the Bottom End up to the Mirror Worthy Wand's.

10% better Wand's than Piscator
"
Vex54321 wrote:
Can anyone post a path of exile search for really really good wands that would be appropriate for this build? or what stats one should search for?

Its pretty simple .. search for wands, then sorta by edps and get the highest one you can afford.

I just sold my headhunter and my skeleton mage gear to mirror this bad boy to finish off the grinds quicker. Couldn't be happier.

Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Sep 16, 2017, 8:23:12 PM
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
sick wand

I'm jelly, want one too! :3
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
sick wand

I'm jelly, want one too! :3

It put my POB up to 2.9 million dps.
Welp I'm nearly done with this league and I thought I'd post my gear after following this build. I tried to max out pretty much everything, only missing are 3 out of the 6 4-lines jewels I planned on getting (and the last few lvl 21 gems).

Just as advertised, it was really akward at the start of the league (not enough barrage dps to kill t10 map bosses) and insane at the end, one shotting pretty much any content. Really cool goals for the gear too (that wand ...)
What about Wndscream boots + gloves with elemental weakness ?
"
Vex54321 wrote:
Can anyone post a path of exile search for really really good wands that would be appropriate for this build? or what stats one should search for?

Here is my very basic search I used to find my wand.

http://poe.trade/search/otatatokewahem

Where you go from this one is looking for at the very least an open suffix for crit or attack speed. You also pretty much need some other dps stat to make it better than a well roll Pisca. Here's mine for example.

Thanks for this great build. Killed Shaper the first time today and got starforge.
So, I guess I'm at the point where I need help. I have no problem clearing rolled maps up to t16, but starting at about t12 maybe, bossing becomes really sketchy and often times deadly. I have huge problems leveling like that, because I basically lose all the xp I gained in the map by dying to the map boss.

I know my gear is far far from perfect. I scraped together the gear as best as I could because I don't have the right know how to really get the coin (or currency) rolling. I just wanted to ask if someone can take a look at my gear to see if I'm doing something absolutely wrong or if lack of currency really is my only issue.

What's definitely missing: The right Vinktar (not pen but flat dmg, but well... it's expensive). A 6l QotF - expensive. +2 barrage - unbelievably expensive. Lvl 4 Empower and Enlighten instead of lvl 3 - expensive. A better shield. 3 more levels to get the last flask node and two nodes for Conquerer's Potency. But what else? If I don't have the means to get that kind of currency, should I just switch builds or stopp killing bosses and just clear maps?

Last edited by Lemmji on Sep 17, 2017, 7:41:52 AM
I'll jump in with a wand question.. I have two self-crafted wands to choose from right now. And I'm confused which to choose and what to aim for in the future.

Here we have 150 eledps vs 250 eledps, and assuming I do all the master craft stuff on the second one.. It's still lower dps than my 150 one?

I thought tri t1 Flat was the best for us but both of these wands beats that. What do you guys think?

(Feelsbadman that I slammed +1 cold gems on the first one btw)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info