(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I may ask for advice. What to improve first?

Thanks a lot!!
"
Malaugrym wrote:

dunno what you are doing but i run ele weakness + ele reflect without vinktars

i guess you die without flasks but that shouldnt be a problem with 10s uptime

Have you got capped resists? I haven't got capped fire res and I do fire dmg aswell on my wand (where the fire dmg is also boosted by elemental dmg overall), so it might be that one. I do get hurt even with flasks activated. I'm having a CWDT-setup which procs all the time in ele refl maps.

Normally it works ok to outleech the incoming dmg, but suddenly I get a damage spike which eliminates the life bubble in a sec :D

Could try a map and see if I use a fire resistance flask or a wise oak to see if that helps out.
"
Revanroi wrote:
I may ask for advice. What to improve first?

Thanks a lot!!

Cheapest upgrade would be to ditch the tempest binding for Starkonja or Rat's nest. Maybe even get a +1 barrage enchant as they're not too expensive. Getting a 6L will be your biggest upgrade. Your shield has got good stats but you're loosing out on quite a bit of evasion by going hybrid - I'm sure something with similar stats and 700+ eva wouldn't be too expensive...

Edit: Also you may or may not know that your vinktar does absolutely nothing for your dps (except for the shock ofc). If you're not desperate for the leech you might as well go with Atziri's promise if you don't want to / can't splash out on a Vinktar that adds dps.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Last edited by AlmightyPatman on Sep 12, 2017, 5:44:28 AM
Hi I need some help about my wander build !

I actually have 1250c+ (19ex) but I have no idea what should be my higest upgrade priority.

So what is my priority ?
rare wand / jewelery

My clear speed looks fine atm, its only about boss, looks like I am missing crit or damage ..

try gardians was a so long...

PoB : https://pastebin.com/THMQcLfe

thx all

@NATSUZOR

Use a Diamond Flask instead of Jade Flask, as recommended in the Build Guide.

Also would try to get more Accuracy? It should be 90% or above.

Other than that, will be hard to improve your Gear, might look out for a Good Wand.

Any pointers on what to improve next would be MUCH appreciated. I'm aware I'm missing + barrage helm. Farming it as we speak as a +2 one is just way too expensive atm.

Also are there any completely trash pieces? I found the gloves myself, I'm pretty sad the accuracy roll is so "meh". Currently sitting on capped resistances, 4.9k life and 92% hit.
Last edited by Oreojs on Sep 12, 2017, 7:29:34 AM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@NATSUZOR

Use a Diamond Flask instead of Jade Flask, as recommended in the Build Guide.

Also would try to get more Accuracy? It should be 90% or above.

Other than that, will be hard to improve your Gear, might look out for a Good Wand.

Yeah I have à Diamond flask too, I am 89% :/

My big problem about a new wand is accuracy, with a new one I have too change all my jewelry ?

Its rly hard now to know ...
Hello rich people !
This is my poor eq :

This got for sell:

If somebody need this shiiiii. pm here or game
GL/HF !
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
"
Malaugrym wrote:

dunno what you are doing but i run ele weakness + ele reflect without vinktars

i guess you die without flasks but that shouldnt be a problem with 10s uptime

Have you got capped resists? I haven't got capped fire res and I do fire dmg aswell on my wand (where the fire dmg is also boosted by elemental dmg overall), so it might be that one. I do get hurt even with flasks activated. I'm having a CWDT-setup which procs all the time in ele refl maps.

Normally it works ok to outleech the incoming dmg, but suddenly I get a damage spike which eliminates the life bubble in a sec :D

Could try a map and see if I use a fire resistance flask or a wise oak to see if that helps out.

some flat ele dmg on your wand shouldnt be the problem you should still do 90% or so lightning.
i cant make out the math behind it but with 60k or so evasion i survived reflect situtations im used to instantly dying on most other chars normally

Question on rings.

So I've obtained 2 Opal rings finally with 25% elemental damage. Would it be better to craft with Essence of Torment for the flat lightning damage or Essence of Wrath for the % lightning?

ATM I'm using this but short on resist cap. Hoping to hit all res on one of the Opals I plan to craft and mid tier cold res on other.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info