(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hey guys,

any advices what to upgrade next? I would say my gear is kinda decent and I don't know where to invest now:

Spoiler
"
HardPrimat wrote:
Hey guys,

any advices what to upgrade next? I would say my gear is kinda decent and I don't know where to invest now:

Spoiler

probably you can try Choir of the storm
Apologies if this has been asked, but what are the pros/cons to using uniques such as Thunderfist and Lycosidae?
@HardPrimat
What about Accu. on Gear? Like at least another 250 or higher if possible.
I would try to get that before investing into Choir of Storms, which will also require some Resists-stacking to outperform your current Setup.

Little Update, couple days ago.. after 40+ Essence of Horror's i hit, what is hard to Top.

Costy but worth it
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 16, 2017, 5:53:07 PM
Is strength needed on gear??
"
spr4ts wrote:
Is strength needed on gear??

Not really, but it gives Life, that's why i tried to get it on gear.

@Myrales
Thunderfists and such will give you dps, but not having a life roll is not suiting my goals.

You can wear them if you feel comfy with the Life pool you will end up with, or use them while leveling :)
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 16, 2017, 10:22:31 PM
Question.. I see you say that you'll have 225% move speed but your skill tree has about 3%.. where does this come from?
"
Question.. I see you say that you'll have 225% move speed but your skill tree has about 3%.. where does this come from?

from evasion / flasks/ ms on boots (for sure)
Last edited by streej on Mar 17, 2017, 12:41:04 AM
So i see the flasks and boots.. but aside from the evasion movespeed on the flask is there something else I'm missing about how evasion helps movespeed?
"
So i see the flasks and boots.. but aside from the evasion movespeed on the flask is there something else I'm missing about how evasion helps movespeed?

read the text on queen of the forest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info