IT'S NOT CANCER WOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gRScnrnoKM

So ye, had mole on back of head. Became inflamed, bleeding. Went docs and he said it's isn't cancer, just regular, dutty ass mole. God damn man I was shitting it.
Right, time to try sell 6L kintsugi and 6L Heg and fund next build so I can kick some ayss!!
Last edited by Zac89 on Nov 4, 2016, 7:53:35 PM
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2016, 8:02:01 PM
gz man
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Thanks man
Congratulations! Good on you for taking it to the docs, and not just sweating it and hoping it was nothing. Too many folks bury their heads in the sand on issues like this until it's too late. Glad it turned out to be nothing serious. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Congratulations! Good on you for taking it to the docs, and not just sweating it and hoping it was nothing. Too many folks bury their heads in the sand on issues like this until it's too late. Glad it turned out to be nothing serious. =^[.]^=

Na dude, with my family history I went straight away. Guy said It could have been a number of things that caused it to become irritated like that (was super inflamed and the other day blood came out). Like I said though all good.

You need to nip that shit in the bud.
congrats :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Glad to hear a story with a happy ending!
Censored.
High five!
Thanks guys, was a big scare to be honest because it came around the same time as other health issues. Turns out though I perfectly fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info