Lioneye's fall question

So, lion eyes fall
said that it converts "melee and melee weapon types" of damage into bow damage. I have a few questions then if you don't mind.

Do increases to one and two handed melee date nodes get converted to be able to use those nodes as bow damage? In thebapp I'm using at the moment it said "increased damage with two (or one*) handed bow weapons". So, I am slightly confused. Does it count? Or not? And what about, increased damage while wielding a staff? It changesbthe wording to bow, so I'm assuming those count. One last thing, if it said increased bow critical chance instead of increased critical chance with bows, they are the same thing, right? I'm asuming they are.....
Last edited by EpicMaster207 on Nov 4, 2016, 2:26:33 AM
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2018, 5:54:42 AM
Any increases to melee (and weapon types that are melee) apply to bows.

So this includes increases to two handed damage, two handed accuracy, two handed attack speed, one handed damage, one handed accuracy, one handed attack speed, one handed critical strike chance, one handed critical strike multiplier, axe damage, axe accuracy, axe attack speed, etc...

One of the few exceptions of modifiers that won't apply to you (conditionally) are nodes that increase staff block chance. Unless you already have a base block chance while wielding bows (like equipping The Anvil or Rearguard) the block chance doesn't apply. Any increases in staff damage, staff attack speed, staff accuracy, staff critical strike chance, or staff critical strike multiplier still apply, however.

Another exception is when Lioneye's Fall is within proximity to "when Dual Wielding" clusters. Since you cannot dual wield bows, you do not get the benefit of dual wield clusters.
Bring back race seasons.
"
EpicMaster207 wrote:
Do increases to one and two handed melee date nodes get converted to be able to use those nodes as bow damage? In thebapp I'm using at the moment it said "increased damage with two (or one*) handed bow weapons". So, I am slightly confused. Does it count?

Bows are two handed weapons. "increased damage with two handed bow weapons" will work fine. "Increased damage with one handed bow weapons" won't work.

"
Or not? And what about, increased damage while wielding a staff? It changesbthe wording to bow, so I'm assuming those count.

Yes it will work.

"
One last thing, if it said increased bow critical chance instead of increased critical chance with bows, they are the same thing, right? I'm asuming they are.....

Yup, the same thing.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Nov 4, 2016, 2:31:37 AM
Thank you very much for confirming by theory :)
hey guys, i'd like to know if the Lioneye's fall works with the Wrecking Ball nod especially the 3rd line.

thx

"
Vandorak wrote:
hey guys, i'd like to know if the Lioneye's fall works with the Wrecking Ball nod especially the 3rd line.

thx

The third line (increased damage with ailments from attacks while wielding a two-handed weapon) will affect bows regardless of whether you have Lioneye's Fall or not. Bows are already two-handed weapons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info