10x is bullcrap, absolute nonsense

Isnt there... like 1000 other games out there for you to play while you wait? ;)

And if there was some kind of requirement for posting on the forums to up your chance to get an invite I'm sure the forums would be spammed even more..
RAWR SO MADDDDDD...lolol
May the grace of Keysus bless us with his divine codes
Consideration has to also be given to people who don't particularly like posting on the forums, like me. Just because I don't post, nor do I login my account often, doesn't mean that I should not have a fair shot at getting into the beta.
Funny to see that most of the people who were so pissed off at the start of this posting in August have keys now.

Everyone I know has given up on a beta invite for this game except me but frankly I know I won't get one. Not gonna piss and moan about it, won't do any good to complain. Active or not chances to get one through the timer are really low, I won't jump through hoops for a silly contest and friend keys are given out by popularity and I don't have time to sit on this forum 24 hours a day.

If you get mad, best bet is to walk away maybe you'll get lucky and get a random invite or you can post a ton and hope someone who gets a friend key likes you.
"The Thread Killer" I kill threads dead.
I'll just leave this here...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info