[2.5] FoxTactic's RiftWorm ShockNova \ Tendrils , Shaperviable.

Changed from thunderfists to a pair of +1 level facebreakers... just straight up better, sadly.
Hey, never did see what you said about my suggestion. Glad it turned out to be an upgrade!

There are some pretty interesting things you can do with Facebreakers as well, since you can get +1 on Boots.

I.E. Grants Lv. 10 Assassin's Mark corruption then 4L Enlighten/Discipline/Blasphemy/Herald of Ice.

Assassin's Mark & Soul Siphon should easily cover mana costs for normal clearing, especially now that Arc is on a 4L. Perhaps carry a mana potion or Vaal Clarity for bosses?

Grab some more AoE clear from HoI explosions then possibly use Life Leech in your 6L. Can always get a +1 Level of Gems boots. (Steppan Eard if you can cover resists?)
Last edited by Ceveth on Nov 4, 2016, 7:58:24 PM
Hello :)
May you explain why facebreaker?

Maybe Skyforth will be usefull? what do you think about it?
thx in advance :)
Last edited by alkazaria on Nov 6, 2016, 6:20:11 AM
How are power charges generated?
Is this build shaper viable?
Hey fox, love the build man! Started the season with scourge bf and I thought that was op. But this is on a whole new level. Not to mention I love arc as a skill. I played around with helm enchants. Out of 3 chain, 40% dmg, and reduced cast speed of warp. I found I liked the chain MUCH better. With all the cast speed I feel the 30% reduced isn't really needed. And 40% doesn't add much at all... not sure how it's calculated. Right now I'm trying desperately for a +1 curse choir. No luch after 30 so far. And as for the gloves. I don't even want to begin to try to get the +1 gems. Did you craft that yourself? Right now I think that's my only boosts needed. Any tips to what else I could change would be sweet.

P.s where's the full build guide? And why the f*** don't you stream anymore!!!!
His +1 Horror gloves made me cry, a 175k arc and 10k es are stunning!
Man, this is awesome. I tried it and made a couple of adjustments to mine (gemlinks, etc), all because i want a different shaper killer, aside from the usuals (BF,BV,FB,ACW). And lightning tendrils has been a fave of mine ever since I started playing. Tbh, it's my first shaper kill, and my third attempt, but I managed to do it. Now, I'm farming him (not deathless ofc, since I still have to master his mechanics first). Also, I can swap lightning tendrils with Storm Call and Shock Nova. Storm Call is tons of fun too.

My Shaper kill
Spoiler

Peak Tooltip DPS (Flasks, Charges, Consecrated ground)
Spoiler

Champion Tauntbot support : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093582
Last edited by supladito on Feb 21, 2017, 2:54:34 AM
Can you share more detail about which spell you use to lvl up, bandit etc

Full guide would be nice

Thanks

will you update your build for Legacy league ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info