[2.5] FoxTactic's RiftWorm ShockNova \ Tendrils , Shaperviable.

What to start with
Build is a bit inconsistent but it gives you a rough concept and the idea. Enough to get started. Mainly just putting my thoughts and the items needed.

Templar inquisitor so we can skip the lightning penetration gem to be able to fit it into a 4l.

Cheap setup:

Setup consists of:
Vaaled Thunderfists with +1 level... later you can trade up to Essence of Horror gloves.
Shocknova,
Increase critical strikes
Controlled Destruction,
Spell echo.

If inc crit caps you out earlier swap it out for another more dmg gem or inc aoe if you please.

A 5L es armour
Lightning Tendrils
Spell echo
increased critical strikes
concentrated effect
Controlled destruction.

Decent res es helmet,
descent res es boots.
decent res crystal belt.
call of the brotherhood.
good rare ring with res.
chayula amulet for stun or good rare for dps.
In terms of weapons, if you know what to look for then rare daggers/scepters/wands, with spelldmg, crit multi, flat lightning, the usual stuff.
If you dont know, buy 2x http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Singularity untill you know.
"Endgame is voidbatteries"

Bandits: Passive, Passive, Power charge.

Took it as far as i could and made a silly endgame version:

Realistic items:

Basicly without the +1 corruption :D.

Also a 5l is enough in the armour, 6l is crazy single target dps.

Not 100% optimised tree, but as far as i've gotten

RiftWorm ShockNova Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAVCB2MJqg3RD6sRLREvEVAV1xZAFr8YahslHNwdFB2DH8cgbiL0JIsqCyo4KworeCycLL8tizBbMtE1uTlSPAVBlkVHRwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwVmNYB1xrXfJfamNDZJ1mnmwLbRlwUnyDf8aESITFhX2GronTi4yMNox2jmSPGo9Gj_qTJ5uhm7WhL6cIpyusl66ztvq3MbmTvorAZsCawcXDCcM6w23LvdDQ0PXXz9lb2fzjhOaB6QLr7uv17BjvfO-I8NXyHfLh96b31_k3-d360g==

Notworking atm:
The tree that i ended the league with, unsure if better now with aoe nerfs. testing required.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQKWB2MJqg3RD6sRDxEvEVAV1xZAFr8XLxhqGYoajxslHRQdgyBuIvQkiylPKYsqCyo4KwosvzBbNbk5UjwFPV9BlkcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVdZWY1eUWAdca13yX2pjQ2TnZp5rt2wLbRlwUn_GgDCApIKbhEiExYV9hq6J04uMjDaMdo5kj0aP-pJukyeVh5eVl_SaO5tum6GbtZ_foS-nK6yXrJius7b6tzG5k7xWvorAZsCawcXDCcM6w23LvdAf0NDQ9dJ81abXz9lb2fzbXt-G44TmgekC6_XsGO0873zviO_r8NXyHfLh9tr3pvfX-Tf53frS-wk=
Last edited by FoxTactics on Mar 3, 2017, 4:04:18 PM
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2017, 5:39:40 PM
saw this build on his stream, and honestly i didnt think tendrils would melt bosses so quick, seems like a fun build to play.
Looks super interesting!

Where do you get your leech from, Fox? Seems you leech even when not using vinktars?
warlord mark
"
Fresh_fruits wrote:
warlord mark

What he said, you can stick a leech in with tendrils aswell if you want to.
Cool, thanks for the reply.

Also, any chance you can explain the trick you do with the gloves to get power charges? And where you get there 9th power charge from? I can only find the source of 8 of them. :)

Thanks in advance! Hope to see you streaming soon again!
Last edited by Troels87 on Nov 4, 2016, 4:59:19 AM
Would love some youtube videos. Im running a hybrid life/es arc inq, and while its great at clearing and can handle the map bosses, the single target definitely leaves something to be desired.
I just pretty much copied Fox's setup and the single target is amazing.

If I'm not leeching though I take a lot of damage.

I just can't seem to find that darn last 9th power charge - where does he get it? :o
"
Troels87 wrote:

I just can't seem to find that darn last 9th power charge - where does he get it? :o

Maybe im stupid and missed something, but bandit ?
"
Troels87 wrote:

Basic: 3 Power Charges
Passive skill tree: 3 Power Charges
Bandit choice: 1 Power Charges
2x Void Batteries: 2 Power Charges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info