krzychu9501 wrote:
poeurl.com/QjS - 82 Points
poeurl.com/QjT - 102 Points
poeurl.com/QjT - Finished Build!

can u fix it? becouse all this links are the same

Fixed
"
Fieryzone wrote:
Why is Ramako picked? Is it simply to prevent being ignited? Or do we have a way to generate endurance charges?

I would recommend running Enduring Cry with the Chieftain setup. You'll also have to change the tree up a little bit if you'd want to utilize the extra regen from end charges. You'll be able to reach over 2.5% life regen using this method.

You could also instead of getting Ramako get the two life regen nodes, this is a more permanent solution.
"
Jazriel wrote:
"
superjack010 wrote:
You can run this build with full rares and get around 6-7k life.

I run a build that's almost identical, except I use magma orb. I have filled out all the same life nodes you have except for the Tireless notable, and with about 380 flat life from gear (could be closer to 450 with better rolls on ammy/belt/boots) I have 4.7k life without Koam's.

What's your listed DPS with firestorm? Currently magma orb at level 75 in a 4l pledge gives me 14k dps or 20k dps with EO up and then double/triple that depending on how many bounces hit the enemy. I'm curious how morb compares to firestorm.

I'm not sure why you're getting so few life, link me your skill tree and gear and I can take a look.

I honestly couldn't compare firestorm to magma orb. Their mechanics are completely different. I personally dislike magma orb and would much rather run firestorm. It gives more damage and is much stronger in the single target department.
Its worth to put concetrated support gem for bosses if i have 5l staff? If yes what sould i replace? Sorry for noob question and my english
Nice build man .

I'm about to start using this guide:-) .
Any starters gear you could recommend till i can use Pledge of Hands ? thanks in advance .
Last edited by OutofBullets on Mar 19, 2017, 12:00:15 PM
I am running your build, but I have a huge question. Why do you get elemental focus. You will never have a chance to ignite, then Ngamahu Flames Advance is just wasted ascendacy imo. I am trying to find a skill gem to replace Elemental Focus. Otherwise, I am not seeing how we ignite enemies. Just was wondering, appreciate a response if so in advance :)
"
64faint wrote:
I am running your build, but I have a huge question. Why do you get elemental focus. You will never have a chance to ignite, then Ngamahu Flames Advance is just wasted ascendacy imo. I am trying to find a skill gem to replace Elemental Focus. Otherwise, I am not seeing how we ignite enemies. Just was wondering, appreciate a response if so in advance :)

I guess he's using Elemental Focus because at Quality 20% gives a 10% Elemental Damage boost
Last edited by riddim on Mar 16, 2017, 11:47:30 AM
Thanks for this build, so far has been pretty fun.

Actually I think the passive tree links are still broken, Could you update the final skill tree?

Actually it says it this one but I think that's not the final one. Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAAN1BAcEswYOCfYLYQxfDc0OPBQgFE0UcRZvGJEZLho4Gj4abBynHM4fAiSqJbwnLyftKS4rUDWSNsU26TpSOlg62DrhPAU8LT1fPfxMs03jUEdSU1OlVcZWSFcNWGNfBF8_ZlRoZWjydqx8uIIHgpuDX4PMg9uFe4zPkFWRK5eVmjudY52un9-iAKZXpwitja9sr6e3PryfwGbEWMT2xq7G2M9-0B_SIdR81abYJNi92WHZfNtP37_gw-Nq5CLsOO087w7vfO_r8B_xrPJB8kXzm_ZI_Ev-Cv5U_o8=
I'm willing to give this build a try in HCL since I like marauder AND pledge but as someone already mentioned, I can't see the reason why would you pick ramako while unable to generate those juicy end charges due to Ele Focus, I know the 50% MORE ele damage is hard to give up but the build can get much more tanky and safer to play with the mechanic ignite can offer to us.

Do you feel empower can be a good replace for ele focus? otherwise what? please don't tell me I have to go around spamming enduring cry, I've been looking for something enjoyable to go HCL for so long now...

thank you.
I have the same armors as yours with a 5l pledge with a kaoms currently level 72 almost exactly 7k life and im having trouble with damage and I feel like im a little bit paperish i don't know what I did wrong please help !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info